P90x vs. Jilian Dvd- shred 30 days

Options
Hi guys,

Which one do you suggest p90x or Jilian Dvd? I'm doing the p90x right now but I heard great things about Jilian dvd.
Thanks for any suggestion.

Replies

• MissConfidence
    Options
    I think it depends on fitness level. i think 30ds is somewhat easier than p90x but still really hard... if you're already doing p90x why not just continue and finish that and then pick up the 30ds? that's a great plan! i could feel the difference in my strength after day 3 of 30ds so i would def recommend it
  • amelie2011
    amelie2011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks alot for your reply, I guess I am going to continue to do p90x...and I am going to follow the calendar because right now I am actually doing the workouts that I like (kenpo, cardio, and yoga).
    How much is the 30ds dvd?
  • MirandaDeCrane
    MirandaDeCrane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I got my 30DS on Amazon for $8! Super cheap, especially after paying for P90X
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    The biggest difference is the amount of time you spend working out. P90X is an hour plus per day and 30DS is 22 min. You will see better results when you work out more. As my husband said "how can you not lose weight and tone up with hour long workouts everyday"... 30DS is a great short workout on days I don't have an hour to spend working out...
  • wimom27
    wimom27 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30ds this week.... I am sore! However, I do also think if you are working out at a high intensity a longer work out can do wonders!
  • amelie2011
    amelie2011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all for replying! =)