Replies

• sullengirl78
    sullengirl78 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hi add me please
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I wish to join too....so 1200 a day....so doable. 300 each meal and 3 100 calorie snacks...or one 200 calorie snack...I have been managing 1200 to 1300 a day since about 11th of last month. I wish to lose about 16 lbs by Christmas. Swimming most every day.
  • downtownstazi
    downtownstazi Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I am at a 1400 cal though.
  • daisyduke40
    daisyduke40 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in too.
  • Bbronze
    Bbronze Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in !
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Today I ate 1125 and stayed within my other things too. Today was my TOPS meeting (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) group, and I lost 1/2 lb. Its slow and steady, frustrating, but sadly I am great at losing alot during a week, but then I gain it back....Think of a scale and I take off weight from one side, but then slam it on the tray on the other side...So any considerable weight I do lose my body then hiccups from it and I stay the same the next week, or gain a wee bit. Frustrating. I shall be patient though and take this slow and steady....
  • Ginmarie09
    Ginmarie09 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group too!
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join.
  • flattumme
    flattumme Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Request to join the group and i will join yu
  • sarahjane135
    sarahjane135 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Its so nice to see others with the same goals! I would love to join.
  • eliren29928
    Options
    I'm late but I want to join this group for accountability. I'm at 1200 cal and have 30 lbs to go. I weighed in this morning and was down 2 lbs. I will weigh in again Tuesday am and stick to that as my day. I've done MFP for a long time but not seriously and never been part of the community. Can anyone tell me how I find this group again? I clicked the star at the top so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that will do it.
    Thanks.
  • WyrdSyster
    WyrdSyster Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I wish someone would post how to properly join the group. No one yet has? Is this "it"? Or is there another group page proper? New here & want to participate!
  • flattumme
    flattumme Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    There should be a place to join if yu go to groups
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    :)
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I have been on 1200 per day since I started at the very end of July this year. My original goal was to lose 20 by Christmas and I've lost about 18 so far. It would be nice to lose 25 total by Christmas- that would mean another 7 pounds by then. Some of my friends think that 1200 is too few calories and I have tried to go up to 1400 but I have stalled or even gained a half a pound or something. Maybe it's my age, maybe it's my thyroid (I now take levothyroxine); but in any case I can't seem to lose on much more than 1200 per day. I would like to join this group so please add me, or if I need to find it in groups let me know how. I go to groups and I don't know how to find a specific type of group. Can someone tell me how to search in groups? I can see the browse groups button but when I do that I don't see if I can put in a search term.
  • WyrdSyster
    WyrdSyster Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    flattumme wrote: »
    There should be a place to join if yu go to groups
    Can you be a bit more descriptive? There is no search groups function that I can see. This means I would have to scroll through hundreds of groups to locate it? Is this only option to find the group? Can someone please provide clear answer. Many are asking! Thanks in advance!

• back2twentyfive
    back2twentyfive Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    In for accountability and weight loss.

Groups does not seems to have a search, so I clicked on the gold star at the top of this page and then went to the grey star that is further up and to the right, right clicked on "open in a new tab" and the bookmark brings me back here. A workaround that seems to work.
  • Bbronze
    Bbronze Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Weighed in- down 1.2lbs. I had one cheat day and two binge nights rights, I logged my intake during these "episodes, and found I had consumed almost 3000 kcal. Kicked myself in the butt for losing control but gave myself a pat on the back for logging those kcals I can do better and will- watch me
  • samanthafinnie
    samanthafinnie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I wouldvlove to be involved with this! I am doing this for program for 6 weeks and going from there. Im going to 20lbs by the end of the 6 weeks.