teenagers what the heck?!

Options
Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
So husband and I are waiting for grocery delivery sat morning and look out the window to see two teens(prob 17) parked in front of our house. The girl in the drivers seat moves herself to straddle the guy in the passenger seat and they proceed to make out. Okay it's 10:30am and they are parked right where the delivery guy would need to park, so I keep checking back to see if they have left. Hubs looks out the window and says hun they aren't making out anymore. Yea you guessed it. 10:30am in a residential neighborhood covertly(at least they think so) going at it in the front seat(it's laid back). Now I am gonna sound old but in my day lol you went to an abandoned or secluded area to do those kinds of things, not in broad daylight in front of someones house, I must say it made for an amusing saturday morning though. Anybody else seen teens do some crazy,stupid stuff, please share.

Replies

• refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Most of the stuff they do is moronic. I know, I used to be one.
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Between possible stat rape and/or getting arrested for lewd and lascivious, that's just plain stupid, I don't care how horny you are!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    Better yet, they are now recording it and sharing it on the web. How things have changed with certain technology.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Take the license plate and call the police.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I was a horrible teenager! Would hate to see what people saw!
  • mikeshockley
    Options

I probably would have gone up and banged on the window first. That would have scared the crap out of them at least!!

Then, if they persisted, I'd call the cops.
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    Yea I didn't want to call the cops, figured they would be gone by that time anyway. Was really just more blown away and amused at the daring stupidity of it. Was thinking of going to check the mail with a *kitten* eating grin though.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Wait...grocery delivery?! That's a thing?
  • Grimmerick
    Options

best friggin thing ever!!!! I live in the NOVA area and I've seen the Peapod trucks that deliver for Giant grocery store. Never tried it cause I figured it cost a lot. Oh how wrong I was. This was my first delivery. I bought $200 worth of grocerys delivery was $7,plus a .54 cent gas charged and I tipped the driver $5 so $12.54 for everything and let me tell ya. $13 bucks is totally worth it. I was worried about produce and getting older or close to expired stuff but this was def not the case.......I'm in love!!! Check your area other places might do it.

• Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    That's not just a teenager thing... I saw a woman strattle a man sitting on the ledge of a fountain in front of an outdoor mall at about 3 pm, with pedestrians walking all around them. She was wearing a long skirt so you couldn't see anything, but he was getting some action. They looked to be in their 30's - 40's.

Someone I know also was driving behind a car in Chicago where a woman was with someone in the backseat. She was topless, providing quite a view through the rear window. She smiled and waved as he was driving behind them with his jaw dropped.

Three cheers for exhibitionism!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    sunglasses_and_ocean_waves Posts: 2,757 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

Srsly??

53962-mila-kunis-you-really-need-to-RVHY.gif

===
    OP - maybe you and your husband should have ... I dunno .... maybe stopped watching??? :frowning:

• magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Was really just more blown away

So was the guy in the car, lol.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Yep, all the supermarkets deliver in the UK.

As for teens....I'm a secondary school teacher. They do plenty of dumb things!
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Of all the stupid things I did as a teenager, screwing in a car in front of someone's house wouldn't even make the top 100. I don't think most teens would even think that's a weird thing to do. You try to have sex anywhere and everywhere.
  • mikeshockley
    Options
    Of all the stupid things I did as a teenager, screwing in a car in front of someone's house wouldn't even make the top 100. I don't think most teens would even think that's a weird thing to do. You try to have sex anywhere and everywhere.

Yeah, but a nice scare would maybe teach them some discretion. Like someone else posted, find some woods or an out of the way parking lot, and do yo thang.
  • magnum26
    Options
    Just go outside and stand by the side window they are sat in and just stare till they leave.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

Yeah, but a nice scare would maybe teach them some discretion. Like someone else posted, find some woods or an out of the way parking lot, and do yo thang.

Yes because if I had a daughter, I would want some guy taking her into the woods to **** her. Get real. They weren't harming anyone. Maybe the OP and her hubby should have stopped watching. That's the real creepy part here.
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Should have dropped a dime on them and let the authorities put the fear of Jesus in them. Although, if memory serves, they were done and having a cigarette before anyone could get there : /
  • magnum26
    Options
    Sex in a public place is illegal.

(But also fun)