The biggest loser

j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
I didn't see a thread for this tonight so thought I would start one. Lets get this party started. :drinker:

Replies

• j_g4ever
    I didn't see a thread for this tonight so thought I would start one. Lets get this party started. :drinker:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    I hope Vicky goes home tonight!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Is it on tonight? I thought it was in 2 weeks due to the holiday this week. I must watch it if it's on!!

By By Icky Vicky!
  • cedargirl22
    cedargirl22 Posts: 29 Member
    I love seeing their weight lost each week. And can you believe that spin class last week with Jillian?? I know I don't push that hard when I go spinning---what a difference it would make, I'm sure!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Vicky needs to choke on a Diet Coke.:angry:

That's all I'm sayin'.:blushing:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Vicky SO does not deserve to win!!! She needs to get the old heave-ho tonight!!!!!! :explode:
  • I can't stand Vicky. She is such a mean and vindictive person. I'm rooting for Amy!

107605.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • At first I couldn't stand Heba, Now Vicky is the annoying one! She should have went home last week! Too bad Micelle wasted her $5000! I wish Amy would have stood up to them this week too! Then we would'nt have another week of Vicky! :ohwell:
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    I live for this show everyweek!! I agree as well, Vicki needs the boot. Heba just needs to keep her trap closed and I am rooting for Amy as well. Biggest weight GAIN in GL history tonight I believe is what the previews are showing.....Uh Oh :sad:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    I am sooo sad that Colleen went home!:sad: I wanted her to win! My second choice is Amy. If Vicky, Heba or her hubby win I am going to throw a preverbial tantrum! lol :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member

The only thing I would change in that scenario is Vicky choking on a REGULAR Coke...don't give her diet people!:bigsmile:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Isn't it crazy how Heba has changed since her hubby came back! She was super nasty before!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member

The only thing I would change in that scenario is Vicky choking on a REGULAR Coke...don't give her diet people!:bigsmile:

Yeah. Nix the diet soda and make it a milk shake and a doughnut!:drinker:
  • Vicky needs to choke on a Diet Coke.:angry:

Yeah. Nix the diet soda and make it a milk shake and a doughnut!:drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    You guys totally crack me up!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    I agree about Heba...where's her big mouth now? I was so disappointed in Amy last week. You know Vicky or Heba would vote Amy off in a minute. I cried when Colleen was voted off..she's seems so sweet. I hope Amy or Michelle win this thing.
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    It's on right now and I hope that Vicky falls flat on her face during the rope run. bwhahahahaha
  • TamTastic
    It's on right now and I hope that Vicky falls flat on her face during the rope run. bwhahahahaha
    I was just thinking that!! :wink: :laugh: :devil:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member

Are you my long lost sister? Our great minds think alike pretty often! :laugh:
  • TamTastic

Are you my long lost sister? Our great minds think alike pretty often! :laugh:
    MAYYBEEEE!!! :noway:

:laugh: :wink:
  • j_g4ever
    I would be interested in some of those trainings. That would really burn some calories. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.