NEED FRIENDS? New members post your username here

Options

Replies

• Mister_Al
    Mister_Al Posts: 16
    edited November 2014
    Options
    There's a (long) post already out there to check out..
  • mseslee
    mseslee Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, my username is mseslee. I always love more motivation and i'll be sure to try to help you along the way too! :) More friends = more motivation
  • sonystonie
    sonystonie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I joined last winter in hopes to lose weight before my wedding in May. I did ok with just tracking my calories and lost about 20 lbs ( no where near what I was hoping for) but I am trying to get back on track. My goal weight is to be 150-145, right now I am at 198. Just loooking for some motivation.
  • p57rosie
    Options
    Hi I just joined yesterday because I need to lose about 30 lbs....I really want to lose it and needed some motivation. I tried the nutrisystem diet for a couple months and lost 10 lbs but then it just got too expensive for me. i'm now trying on my own and find I eat to much during the night time....after dark, so if this doesn't help, I may be spending my money on nutrisystem 28 day auto delivery, again, of which I really don't want to spend my money on. if there's anyone here in the st. Augustine, florida area, i'd love for you to drop me a note....maybe we can lose weight together. Or at least, have another motivation for doing this online. Wish me luck!
  • mystiquecal
    mystiquecal Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here. I used to be toned and firm, and I want to get back to that. I'm also looking at shedding off some pounds. I'll be more than happy to have new friends who can give me some tips, and to motivate one another! Feel free to add me - cheers!
  • mollysworld
    Options
    Hey all! Just got here! Look for new friends! I already lose 45lbs, looking for more 20lbs! I'm with a endocrinologist doing lowcarb diet! Anyone else here doing it?
  • beanrobertson
    Options
    Hi all! I started this ap months ago, and just recently restarted it. I could use some friends to stay motivated. I travel for work almost every week, so my problem is finding low calorie items when I eat out, any tips?
  • xyrnil
    Options
    xyrnil here. Registered Nurse from Quincy, IL. Tired of trying to motivate my patients to make correct life choices and not doing it myself. I started 2-3 days ago weighing in at 290. Male, 6"1" tall. My goal weight is closer to 200. There is a 5k here in the spring called Bridge the Gap, and another one called the Hannibal Cannibal, and I would like to run both.
  • nsg2002
    nsg2002 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi MFP folks,
    I have been logging in for 60 days now. I have lost 10lbs of my 118lbs goal. Slow and steady. The Holidays are approaching when I need the most support. Looking forward to ideas. I am a nurse that works overnight 12 hour shifts 3 days a week. I walk at least 3-4 times a week, then the rest is sitting around not doing much. I know some of you can relate to me. TTY all soon, nsg2002
  • slmarie23
    slmarie23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Looking for some new friends to stay motivated :) add me! slmarie23
  • Backagainforanothergo
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I am also new to MFP....looking to lose at least 40lb. Friends gratefully appreciated ☺️
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Many more friend requests just went out!
  • melgls
    melgls Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i'm new too, melgls.
    feel free to add
  • MickyMo
    MickyMo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I need help staying motivated. Please add me!!!
  • flawlessmint
    Options
    Hi :)
    I'm new here. Please add me !
    My nick: flawlessmint
  • CannonWhale
    CannonWhale Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends! Requests are going out!
  • brttnyb123
    brttnyb123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm getting re-motivated and starting to track my foods again, feel free to add me
    brttnyb123
  • sofstark
    Options
    hey! I'm new in here and I need some friends to help me stay motivated and lose those freaking extra-kilos and get in shape ;) >_< hehe add me if you want!!
  • cprati
    cprati Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I've been logging for 45 days but started my weight loss journey over three months ago. I've lost 64 pounds in all and aim to lose at least another 60. Feel free to add me.

Thanks,

cprati
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i check in almost every day on my friends... im always in search of new friends to motivate and talk to... feel free to add me anyone