Looking younger when 30

Options
ChasesMumma927
ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
any advice on how to look like I am early 20s.... I dont want to look like I am a mum in her 30s losing weight is one way and I am working on that.... Anyone else hate looking OLD

Replies

• spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Have you tried twerking?
  • Kisuke30
    Kisuke30 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    i'm a guy, don't have that problem. :D
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Your only as old as the person you feel!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    30 is very young! I'm sure you are just tired and feeling burned out. Get rest be healthy and is so important to take some "Me" time. Take my word for it I only started this this year and just turned 50! Makes all the difference in the world!!! :smiley:
  • heidispideymfp
    heidispideymfp Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Build a time machine?
  • brcossette
    brcossette Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Try wearing skin tight pants and acting like the world revolves around you.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    proper maintenance of the flux capacitor and a good electrical storm. Having a Delorean helps too.
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    This isn't what you want to hear, but it's the truth. You *aren't* in your early twenties, so you will never again look like you are. That's life. Besides, what's so great about looking like that and having people question your judgment or what you know about the world or your entitled opinions? Better off to look your age and glow with the wisdom life has already afforded you.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Lift weights and you'll help fight the sag!

Honestly, though, there is no way to look 20 again. Most ways older people try to look younger actually make them look even older than they are (caked on makeup, hair extensions, juniors jeans).

Embrace who you are and be the best that you can be.
  • Screwedntattooed
    Screwedntattooed Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Good genes help
  • shattrdillusion
    Options
    invest in a really good skincare regimen!
  • FitShannonNicole
    Options
    ruffnstuff wrote: »
    This isn't what you want to hear, but it's the truth. You *aren't* in your early twenties, so you will never again look like you are. That's life. Besides, what's so great about looking like that and having people question your judgment or what you know about the world or your entitled opinions? Better off to look your age and glow with the wisdom life has already afforded you.

I agree with this. Nothing wrong at all with looking your age. Usually when people try hard to look 10 years or more younger they just end up looking silly.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Well, first off, your son is precious!! After looking at your profile and your friends list, only thing I'd suggest is to get more friends that have a more realistic view of life and what a woman should look like. :smile:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    30 is very young! I'm sure you are just tired and feeling burned out. Get rest be healthy and is so important to take some "Me" time. Take my word for it I only started this this year and just turned 50! Makes all the difference in the world!!! :smiley:

Just a tip! Stay away from all of those fancy face washes and moisturizers they're all a bunch of hype and will drain your budget! I've been using Irish Spring ALOE on my face for over 20 yrs and these:
    This every morning and night!
    FE009_Xl.jpg
    These 2x per week
    $_35.JPGmeNwinwkrk9nfwaSP8-CedA.jpg

• ChasesMumma927
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    ...said the gal holding a baby in her profile picture.

Dud I said I was a mother lol
  • ChasesMumma927
    Options
    Thank you
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with looking like you're in your 30's? I can't remember anything great about being in my 20's other than....I can't think of anything....oh yeah, enjoying my kids when they were young. Other than that, enjoy the skin your in and look forward to the plenty of years you have ahead.
  • ChasesMumma927
    Options
    SusanL222 wrote: »
    Well, first off, your son is precious!! After looking at your profile and your friends list, only thing I'd suggest is to get more friends that have a more realistic view of life and what a woman should look like. :smile:

Thank you very much!
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain I am not up for this crows feet crap. Maybe go invest in new makeup.