Options

Replies

• McBoffin
    McBoffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    shadowloss wrote: »
    Mine Has :o
    Her's Hasn't, never had it :s

Great News is, Fitbit counts all arm movement.

This!

(Maybe Fitbit was popeye's secret).
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHMAZING!!! or maybe it's just who i'm having sex with now. :)
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm down 100lbs from my absolute highest weight. As I gained weight over the years, so did my wonderful husband. He obviously loves my cooking! Now that I'm at a healthy weight I've noticed a few things about our intimacy; we "fit" together better, I'm much more flexible, I have much more stamina, and feel good in my skin. He always found me attractive no matter my weight, and I feel very, very lucky for that.

I would have to say that if you are looking for a good reason to lose weight, an improved sex life is a really good reason.
  • kristimason3
    kristimason3 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Getting man handled and thrown around like a rag doll has been nice for a change. I guess he wasn't sure he could handle that before :-p
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Tiamo719 wrote: »
    BV1980 wrote: »
    I am 34 years old and have been fat my whole life. I have been 400+ lbs (452 lbs being the highest) for quite a while now. So, I have never been able to be successful with getting a girlfriend or having a sex life. My body is ruined because my flaw in my life has been overeating. Even if I lose the weight, I will be a mess of skin and not what girls want, so I doubt losing weight will improve, or I should say create, a sex life for me. Since it is something I want very badly, I may have to live with this unfulfilled desire, pay for it (which wouldn't be what I want and I would still be unfulfilled), or distract myself constantly with work or hobbies or whatever. I don't think distraction would work though since sex is everywhere and you cannot escape it. It is a constant reminder of my desire and what I cannot experience. So I think I may have to just cope with the lack of it or eventually just not exist anymore so it isn't an issue.

A woman looks at a mans face first and then sense of humor. Make them fall for you and your loose skin will not phase them. That's the kind of women you want anyway :smile:

??
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    I am 34 years old and have been fat my whole life. I have been 400+ lbs (452 lbs being the highest) for quite a while now. So, I have never been able to be successful with getting a girlfriend or having a sex life. My body is ruined because my flaw in my life has been overeating. Even if I lose the weight, I will be a mess of skin and not what girls want, so I doubt losing weight will improve, or I should say create, a sex life for me. Since it is something I want very badly, I may have to live with this unfulfilled desire, pay for it (which wouldn't be what I want and I would still be unfulfilled), or distract myself constantly with work or hobbies or whatever. I don't think distraction would work though since sex is everywhere and you cannot escape it. It is a constant reminder of my desire and what I cannot experience. So I think I may have to just cope with the lack of it or eventually just not exist anymore so it isn't an issue.

Relax BV1980, there is someone for everyone. Good thing is that women aren't as shallow as us guys and a good personality goes a long way. Until you lose the weight, work on your sense of humor, confidence and big billfold doesn't hurt either.

Really? :neutral_face:

Don't sell yourself short BV1980. You'll find someone. :smile:

It really is the person on the inside that matters, and can even change the physical perception of a person. I've met people that were very handsome/beautiful, but had ugly behavior, and they start looking less handsome/beautiful. I've met people that are overweight or had "ugly" features, and viewed them as physically beautiful because I admired so much about them.

I fell in love with a guy who was very overweight. It didn't seem to matter how much I told him I was attracted to him, he didn't believe me. It was very sad... we ended up breaking up for a different reason but since then he's lost weight, became a manager at a fitness center and is much more confident in himself and happy.

We all see flaws in ourselves that we think others are going to care about but 9/10 times they don't. It's just us being paranoid. Don't let these perceived flaws with yourself get in the way of going after what you want, please. :heart:

• hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    it's a lot better than before, my wife and I are having a blast every time.
  • 89Madeline
    89Madeline Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Better :) Drive has improved, I feel more secure in my own body, and also my IBS symptoms have gone down. I used to have a bloated, painful belly all day long...
  • focusedonfitness2015
    Options
    Yes please
  • strengthandhonour4eva
    Options
    Im like a damn teenager!! constantly want it lol sorry if thats vulgar
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    The good: I don't mind being nekkid as much anymore.

The bad: I have lost some padding in my nether regions and that makes it kind of uncomfortable.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Birth control killed my sex drive and I'm pretty sad about that.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Oh, MAN! So much more fun, frequent, and longer....Plus the ability to be comfortable in my own skin doesn't hurt, either, so I'm not keeping the lights off or keeping the huge tee shirt on...

Sorry, overshare, LOL...
  • fat2fit4good
    Options

NO NO NO!! BV!, dude, I am ready to bitchslap you in a brotherly way! You sound like you are in a bad place! I hate to hear you like this, and I don't even know you! make up for it with CONFIDENCE and PERSONALITY. Yes, being the funny jolly fat guy will get you some attention, and MOST women will then walk away and put you in the "friends" shelf, but there will be one, one day, taht will stay behind, see beyond the fat, one you maybe didn't notice (oh yeah, because we have Vogue-induced woman image hangups too!). She will be your one... but you gotta get out there and tell the world "I am not perfect, si f**cking what?"
  • KristaPerseveres
    KristaPerseveres Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The perfect Trifecta: Sex, Weights & Protein Shakes. Oh hell yeah!!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Sex drive has gone up. I think the act itself is better. However, unfortunately, the frequency has not exactly gone up.

This^^ Although since my husband and I both have lost its not as pleasant in that I feel alot of bones. Not much padding on us to cushion things. But, otherwise it's only gotten better. More stamina, means longer "sessions". :smile: I do wish it was more frequent though.

• TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    kfbetts wrote: »
    The perfect Trifecta: Sex, Weights & Protein Shakes. Oh hell yeah!!

I'd buy that shirt