NEED FRIENDS? New members post your username here

Replies

• Hi everyone
    I am also new to MFP....looking to lose at least 40lb. Friends gratefully appreciated ☺️
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Many more friend requests just went out!
  • melgls
    melgls Posts: 2 Member
    i'm new too, melgls.
    feel free to add
  • MickyMo
    MickyMo Posts: 48 Member
    I need help staying motivated. Please add me!!!
  • Hi :)
    I'm new here. Please add me !
    My nick: flawlessmint
  • CannonWhale
    CannonWhale Posts: 44 Member
    Also looking for friends! Requests are going out!
  • brttnyb123
    brttnyb123 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm getting re-motivated and starting to track my foods again, feel free to add me
    brttnyb123
  • hey! I'm new in here and I need some friends to help me stay motivated and lose those freaking extra-kilos and get in shape ;) >_< hehe add me if you want!!
  • cprati
    cprati Posts: 39 Member
    Hello all!

I've been logging for 45 days but started my weight loss journey over three months ago. I've lost 64 pounds in all and aim to lose at least another 60. Feel free to add me.

Thanks,

cprati
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    i check in almost every day on my friends... im always in search of new friends to motivate and talk to... feel free to add me anyone
  • Loz220662
    Loz220662 Posts: 58 Member
    Hi I'm Loz220662, 2nd time here this year, lost loads 1st time but let it all go the last 3 months, 20lbs to go to normal. Add me to your friends list I post daily, & I try to be encouraging. Loz
  • Momma_Mercy
    Momma_Mercy Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for friends for motivation and to help motivate! Momma_Mercy
  • NESHANAE
    NESHANAE Posts: 4 Member
    Add "NeshaNae"...I need all the support I can get! Change isn't easy...
  • Hey! Brand new to this site, was sent the link from a friend and joined on a whim... looks pretty fun and loosing some weight wouldn't hurt. cheers
  • Hey everyone! My name is brent, and i am from chicago. I have already hit my major scale goal, and am working currently towards a body fat goal. Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • I'm not a new member, but i'm new to you! so therefore I will accept any add which happens to come my way, I'm a huge motivator!
  • wchamberlain
    wchamberlain Posts: 4 Member
    Looking for fitness motivation and weight loss tips. Feel free to add me!!
  • dazywings333
    dazywings333 Posts: 18 Member
    Just joined last week, need some positive motivation and anyone trying to lose 20 lbs or more-I'm definitely looking to loose the "more". Time to start working out and eating smarter!
  • add me !
  • hephillips94
    hephillips94 Posts: 4
    edited November 2014
    Anyone who wants to can add me can :)
  • crunchywhit
    crunchywhit Posts: 11 Member
    been on here forever but would love some new friends to encourage and be encouraged by! thanks :)
  • jamie9292
    jamie9292 Posts: 12 Member
    me!
  • Hello MFP
    I am new as of yesterday I am lacking motivation to exercise. I would love to loose 30lbs looking for friends who share my interest.. amybrownfranks
  • greenminimalist
    greenminimalist Posts: 30
    edited November 2014
    I'm Britt. I've been here before. I'm a mother of 3, eco-friendly person (not a tree hugger).
    I like to give support, doesn't matter if I get support back. I've established my healthy lifestyle, so I'm good.

I always have room for friends. Best of luck to you!

Note: If you do friend me, I have no censor on my thoughts, so profanity is used.
  • crashchamp
    crashchamp Posts: 147 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Add me! :)
  • Iamlisa2014
    Iamlisa2014 Posts: 9 Member
    edited November 2014
    Hi, looking for motivated users for mutual support..feel free to add me
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Add me as a friend! I post most days and am starting to blog a bit. I am 43, live in Phoenix and am about 203 down from 245 last year. Still got a ways to go but I have come along way.
  • Add me I been here a while but no friends, hit me up people :smile:
    username YoEdward
  • stjanki
    stjanki Posts: 44
    edited November 2014
    Relatively new here.
    My goal is to get myself a physique and living style that I can be proud of
    Feel free to add me :)