Hit the 60 POUNDS LOST Mark Today!

Options
I've never lost this much weight before. Since July 7th, I am down 60 pounds. That's an average of 15 pounds a month! The best I've ever done was a diet where I averaged 4 pounds a week weight loss and I did that for 14 weeks for 54 pounds - when I was in my 20s. At 49, I had a lap band and lost 50 pounds before I started to gain the weight back. Within a year, my smallest pants were too tight. In July, I had the lap band removed and had a vertical sleeve done. I should have done this from the beginning, as I never quite "got it" with the band. With the sleeve, I am bound and determined to do this once and for all - to lose enough weight to where I am a normal size. I could stay where I am and would be perfectly "okay" but, not this time. Because, if I gain even 5 pounds back, I'm over where I would want to be. SO, This Time, I am going to ride this initial period of rapid weight loss out as hard and as long as I can, with sweets making me feel kind of sick and proteins finally tasting better than ever before. And, now, getting down to this weight, I am breaking ground - into unchartered waters! I haven't been this low in at least 20 years. And, it feels to terrific I can't even explain it. My smallest pants are a bit big on me. And, my goal is to lose another 25, putting me where I should be, if my body will let me. So far, it's been so exciting, in spite of how hard it is sometimes. But, the results are keeping me motivated and on track.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!