100+ pounds to lose looking for friends

Options
13»

Replies

• hannah4412
    hannah4412 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking for some more active friends on here, have close to 100lbs to lose also, feel free to add me!
  • MaroneLotz
    MaroneLotz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Have lost 40kg so far (about 88lb) and need to lose another 40-50kg. Have been logging everyday the last 6 months. Feel free to add me as friend :)
  • falacon
    Options
    I am new to this site and would love to have support in losing the 100 lbs I need to. In fact, if there's a way you can lose it for me, we could work that out too. I would much rather watch you lose the weight for me. It's cold outside! Add me as I clearly need supportive people to motivate me to move my *kitten*.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    have about 55 lbs to go...anyone can add if they want to..happy to know you.
  • d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 27lb down on my 100 lb loss journey - I only have a few friends as I like to support them the best i can and have that encouragnment back - please feel free to add me
  • sandyskw1967
    sandyskw1967 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Got a dumb question, how do you add persons, looked like you can do by Facebook but I don,t use, or by email.
  • dustipaul25
    dustipaul25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose as well. Anyone feel free to add me. I have no friends that log in with any consistency and could def use the motivation!
  • SabresFan19
    SabresFan19 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose. I'd love friends that are on the same journey!
  • Dezzie1180
    Dezzie1180 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have over a 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. I log daily, and will try to help anyone who asks.
  • EnitanDreamer
    EnitanDreamer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 pounds aswell, feel free to add me back. :)
  • secondnature81
    secondnature81 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    102 and could really use a buddy or 2. I WANT to log daily, but really need a kick in the pants.
  • BrandyStinnett
    BrandyStinnett Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in a 100+ lbs weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as well.
  • djstatick
    djstatick Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily and have well over 100 pounds to go, but I'm over 50 down as of today!
  • cwlsr
    cwlsr Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I will keep it short ! The world is replete with diet programs that people start and never finish or if they do they gain the weight back. The real answer for you is to be thinking first about being healthy and not just to lose 100lbs. If you make your health primary then you will lose the weight that is needed and keep it off. Find buddies who make health primary and they will help you succeed on your life long journey of good health.