Ladies: Hairy or Hairless Guys

Options

Replies

• wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I think it all boils down to personal taste, experience and what you're all used too. As far as women go, can't find a women with hairy armpits or hairy arms attractive. A little light colored peach fuzz on the arms and even legs is fine. The lower regions need to be either clean or landing stripped or it's a no go or Maverick is not coming in for a landing. I had a Jamaican friend that loved his women hairy, hairy armpits, hairy nether regions, hairy legs, that kind of thing drove him wild. Funny thing was that he was a body builder and was clean shaven, go figure.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    What difference does it make?

My current husband is a bear. He has a 5 o'clock shadow at 8:00 am and fur everywhere. As long as he doesn't leave it on my bar of soap, I don't care.

I once "dated" this Navy kid who was WAY out of my league and who shaved EVERYTHING. I asked him why and he said in football they would tape his legs and shaving made it less painful to pull off.

My daughters father had some hair, but not so much as to have back hair.

My ex husband couldn't grow body hair if he wanted to (not the reason he is my ex).

In the end, the person in the shell is someone you love or it isn't and their appearance is simply a small part of their existence. If you decide who deserves a chance at your heart simply because they do or do not grow/landscape their body hair then it is a problem with you, not with the other person.
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I definitely prefer some hair over hairless. Not in love with the wookie look, though!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Just curious out of all the ladies that answered they like some hair (do below)... how many of you have some hair, or how many of you are cleaned shaved?
    Some. I can never find a way to not have razor burn/itching for a week with the full hairlessness.

Okay, when I say "some", I mean it looks like a 70s disco currently. If it wasn't hibernating, I'd landscape a bit.

• PurringMyrrh
    edited November 2014
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Lessons learned from the pictures being posted: OK to have some body hair if very lean and preferably rich like Hugh Jackman. Got it.

No, no, I was with a very not lean man that had substantial body hair (including back). Rubbing my face in his chest hair was the best ever...until my beard got tangled in it.

• moogplayer
    moogplayer Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    hmmm I better get to work on that ^^^
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I don't care at all, provided it's not extreme. It would be weird if a dude looked like the gorilla-esque pics above, or if he waxed his entire body. just be normal.
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Not this hairy...very-hairy-guy1.jpg

But less than that, and groomed a tad, would be acceptable.

Ideal (or even a little more)...fdeb999ed393a2738882b19dd0dab274.jpg

Guy in the grey pants, yup hes mine!
  • fraklein
    fraklein Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love my man just the way he is!! <3
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Not this hairy...very-hairy-guy1.jpg

But less than that, and groomed a tad, would be acceptable.

Ideal (or even a little more)...fdeb999ed393a2738882b19dd0dab274.jpg

Guy in the grey pants, yup hes mine!
    I'll jello wrestle you for him.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    moogplayer wrote: »
    hmmm I better get to work on that ^^^

Do you really moog? *swoon*
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    And as for myself? Shaved: legs, armpits. Other, ah, location is neatly groomed, shaped, and trimmed short. Head hair is long, wavy, and raven black. All in all, I'm an attractive woman, now that I'm not fat any more. Husband uses electric clippers to trim armpit and "other" hair short. His head hair is super long, well cared for, and awesome. XD
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    Just curious out of all the ladies that answered they like some hair (do below)... how many of you have some hair, or how many of you are cleaned shaved?
    Some. I can never find a way to not have razor burn/itching for a week with the full hairlessness.

Okay, when I say "some", I mean it looks like a 70s disco currently. If it wasn't hibernating, I'd landscape a bit.
    Good answer. I like it!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    yes. I want all the mens :wink:
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    "Of course, there's no "general consensus" when it comes to stuff like this. Every woman is different and likes different things.

Some guys pull off the hairy look better than others."
    That is true, i have to agree. I find men that have hair or are bald just as attractive, though. It all does depend on confidence.
    Manscaping down below is a "must" - do men prefer the natural bush or neat and trim?? Just saying...
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot armpits! Yeah, if my husband shaved his pits, he'd have to go without sex until it grew back. If I wanted to be with someone with smoother legs and armpits than me, I'd be with a woman.
  • JessieLMay
    JessieLMay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hairy <3 I prefer all natural. Little to no grooming of body and facial hair. Sexy sexy.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Not too fond of overly hairy guys.
    And I love a guy with a shaved head. :)

So youre hawt for me?

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    yes to hairy
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    As with any other physical characteristic, it's going to come down to personal preference.

My husband's got plenty of hair on his chest, thick right between his pecks. He's got it on his arms, legs and back too and I don't mind it.

I come from a line of hairy people too, and my dad and maternal grandpa are ape-like hairy people. I was doomed and any of my future children are as well. I guess hairless people freak me out. ;)