Two cans of refried beans

2»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Jim, meet ardita, ardita meet Jim.

Here's a spoon. It's your first date. Go all out.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Jim, meet ardita, ardita meet Jim.

Here's a spoon. It's your first date. Go all out.

Thank you. I didn't even see his post at first. Match.com up in here.
  • whitehorse67
    whitehorse67 Posts: 101 Member
    I prefer them right before a lengthy road trip with friends....where I have control of the windows!!

Other than that.....I vote for bean burrito!!! Hahahaha!
  • skiextrm
    skiextrm Posts: 144 Member
    There was a recipe for bean fudge floating around at WW meetings a long time ago. I found some on the internet, but they called for, like, 2 lbs of sugar. Modify it?
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    I would make a bean and cheese burrito or just have them warmed up
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Burrito - heat beans, spread on tortilla, sprinkle on cheddar cheese. Heat in microwave for 25 seconds. Add onions, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, close and flip. Heat picante sauce or salsa and pour over the top. Put a dollop of fat free sour cream or Fage 0 Greek yogurt on top of that. Eat with a fork and spoon.
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    throw them in any tomatoe based soup recipe,chili,vegatable,barley. thickens and adds a level of flavor
  • JCM1969
    JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
    Skinnytaste has a recipe where she adds them to chili.. makes it "creamy"
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    A friend of mine used to always make this dip for parties, usually Superbowl parties, that she just called "super dip". I know the base was refried beans and there was cream cheese in it. I googled it and found this which sounds pretty close...

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/hot-bean-dip/

I also like to just layer: refried beans, taco meat, cheese and salsa and microwave it till cheese is melty and then serve it with chips as sort of deconstructed nachos.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Ainesilver wrote: »
    Donate them to a food bank.

Hahaha!

I got them from a food bank! :p
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    http://aguiltlessglutton.com/guiltless-enchilada-casserole/

^^ this is one of my recipes but I have yet to find someone who doesn't like it. I have a lot of people tell me it's on their weekly rotation because it's so easy and SO good.