What do ya'll do on the weekend?

Options
My weekends usually consist of making myself significantly less healthy. This weekend-spa day with girlfriends, dinner, comedy club.Just nosey,pretty much.

Replies

• Kenn1414
    Kenn1414 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    University, clubbing and then dying in bed hungover hoping if pretend I don't have work hard enough it might actually happen!
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Working out, going to lunch and the movies with the wife, playing some Madden on my Xbox, hopefully going out dancing and then getting lucky with the wife at the end of the night.
  • thatswhatshesaiddd
    Options
    University, clubbing and then dying in bed hungover hoping if pretend I don't have work hard enough it might actually happen!

Wishful thinkin' :)
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    Working out, going to lunch and the movies with the wife, playing some Madden on my Xbox, hopefully going out dancing and then getting lucky with the wife at the end of the night.

So sweet about your wifey!

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Work. I'm in retail, weekends don't exist for me. And if I'm not exhausted afterwards, then I'll go to the gym.
  • Kenn1414
    Options

Hey wishes come true some time ;)
  • thatswhatshesaiddd
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Work. I'm in retail, weekends don't exist for me. And if I'm not exhausted afterwards, then I'll go to the gym.

Well, you're probably more fit and richer than me!
    :-D
  • thatswhatshesaiddd
    Options

Hey wishes come true some time ;)

Of course!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I play video games, go shopping, hang out with my husband/kids, read, do laundry, clean the house - the usual.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Mostly hanging out with my son. This weekend we are going to go see big Hero 6. Besides that I'm rather boring. Just going to be playing wow when I can and catching up on arrow supernatural and the flash. Yup. Mega awesome here.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I also do yoga and binge watch Netflix. I'm very glamorous.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »

Well, you're probably more fit and richer than me!
    :-D

Nah, $20 in the bank right now and 50-some pounds left to lose
  • thatswhatshesaiddd
    Options
    I play video games, go shopping, hang out with my husband/kids, read, do laundry, clean the house - the usual.
    4homer wrote: »
    Mostly hanging out with my son. This weekend we are going to go see big Hero 6. Besides that I'm rather boring. Just going to be playing wow when I can and catching up on arrow supernatural and the flash. Yup. Mega awesome here.

Sounds fun, guys! I spend most of my time watching kids and being a housewife (2 nephews while my sis completes her RN). :-D
  • Missycvt
    Missycvt Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I was binge watching LOST on Netflix but now I finished it. So probably this weekend gonna go shopping for Thanksgiving necessities. And maybe have a lovely meal out somewhere and play video games with the hubby.
  • thatswhatshesaiddd
    Options
    Missycvt wrote: »
    I was binge watching LOST on Netflix but now I finished it. So probably this weekend gonna go shopping for Thanksgiving necessities. And maybe have a lovely meal out somewhere and play video games with the hubby.

From now on, you guys put your video game obsessions if you play! Always looking for things to quell my boredom.
  • Kenn1414
    Options
    Currently playing Destiny and Fifa 15, dying waiting for Dragon Age!
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Work, workout, clean, laundry, watch movies.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    We're either out with friends, or getting the nursery together for our forthcoming twins!

Yes, I'm telling everyone <3
  • Missycvt
    Missycvt Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Playing guitar hero world tour and call of duty ghosts!
  • lemonlime006
    Options
    I'm a full time student, so my weekends are usually full of homework catch-up time. My husband is overseas so that's also our Skype date time since neither of us usually have anywhere specific to be. My guilty pleasure is watching that week's Scandal episode on Hulu.
  • thatswhatshesaiddd
    Options
    We're either out with friends, or getting the nursery together for our forthcoming twins!

Yes, I'm telling everyone <3
    Congrats, lil' mama! So exciting!