Workout Vids- What to Try Next

Options
I'm about to finish Ripped in 30 and I really don't know what to try next. I only have about 60 days left in the states so I'd like to stay away from any 90 day programs because if I start something I want to be able to finish it (once I leave I go into training and won't have time for anything! Yikes!).

Suggestions? I'd also prefer something I don't need a lot of weights for, probably just hand weights. Maybe another Jillian Michaels? I've already done 30 Day Shred.

Replies

• sltcthocum
    sltcthocum Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My favorite workout of all times is Turbo Fire from beach body, the instructor is really up beat and its fun.
  • TheRunAround
    Options
    youtube: fitnessblender It's a fantastic channel that is run by a fantastic couple who are constantly uploading workouts anywhere from 10-90 minutes, of all types of genres. Just pick what you're in the mood for that day and go! They're great! It's free to use any videos, but if you want a plan you can also purchase a variety of them, I believe.
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    youtube: fitnessblender It's a fantastic channel that is run by a fantastic couple who are constantly uploading workouts anywhere from 10-90 minutes, of all types of genres. Just pick what you're in the mood for that day and go! They're great! It's free to use any videos, but if you want a plan you can also purchase a variety of them, I believe.

I second fitnessblender! On their website they have a function to select the type of workout you want and the equipment you have and then it filters out and shows you videos that suit your preference
  • Juju1970
    Juju1970 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Okay, I know it's silly, but I just rediscovered Richard Simmons and he has a cute workout with bands. Not as hard core as the ones you mentioned but I literally laugh when I am doing it and look forward to it.
  • brimingus
    brimingus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Juju1970 wrote: »
    Okay, I know it's silly, but I just rediscovered Richard Simmons and he has a cute workout with bands. Not as hard core as the ones you mentioned but I literally laugh when I am doing it and look forward to it.

I totally just pictured Richard Simmon in my head and had to smile!

Fitnessblender sounds really cool!