Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NEED FRIENDS? New members post your username here

Replies

• hilynn4
    hilynn4 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I am looking for new friends too. Please add me or I can add you. My username is hilynn4 :D
  • Hello everyone! I have used this app a few times in the past but have never had any friends on here (and never been very successful). So I am trying it again and want to add some friends for support. feel free to add me. Username: ClayFenton1
  • Silverdracos
    Silverdracos Posts: 110 Member
    I've only been here a week but the few friends I've made have been encouraging and I'd be thrilled to add more.
  • tom_worrall
    tom_worrall Posts: 70 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • Hey everyone, kind of new here. I've had this app for a while now but i never really used it. I'm determined to make it work this time. Feel free to add me!
  • artykimbo
    artykimbo Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I'm new to the site, in New Zealand. I've been on a mission to get healthier for the last 4 weeks, but only starting tracking on the site today. I don't need to loose a huge amount of weight, but it would be great to have some friends to motivate me to keep fit and healthy.
  • brea617
    brea617 Posts: 7 Member
    edited November 2014
    About 32 days old but I need friends to motivate me! Everyone is welcome to add me!

username: brea617
  • tishbiv
    tishbiv Posts: 41 Member
    Hello nice to meet everyone!
  • mctaricani
    mctaricani Posts: 5 Member
    Have been running for 5 years to get and stay healthy. Now I'm hooked on all kinds of running. Have done 21 half marathons, 7 full marathons, 3-50K ultras, and a host of small races(5K,10K,5mi,10mi,20k,etc). Have used other sites and softwares to track foods and exercise but decided to switch to MFP since getting a new Garmin220.
  • Hey everyone new to MFP. Feel free to add me. Would love to have friends and supporters.
  • Nic0919
    Nic0919 Posts: 954 Member
    I was here a while back, I've been down 50# now for over 2 years, ...... And I'm NEVER going back to that. Add me if you like
  • mcbrainder
    mcbrainder Posts: 73 Member
    Anyone can add me. I need all the help I can get
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • Newbie here also, feel free to add me. lee_jay_james
  • ali_riemer
    ali_riemer Posts: 23 Member
    alichambers1
    please add me :)
  • Please add me...I need positive, motivated people :D
  • maaacd
    maaacd Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for some friends to motivate me to lose weight, also to help motivate others! Feel friend to add me :)
  • BiancaMarie819
    BiancaMarie819 Posts: 67 Member
    Feel free to add me too! Always looking for new friends :)
  • Hi everyone! I am logging here on the site for a few days and I'm surprised by how few of the foods that I love most are not healthy. I need to lose a lot of weight and I love to make some new friends. I am in need of support during my journey and I hope to do the same to others! :)
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Been here a while but this a new profile. Moving office this week so not been as supportive as should be but from next week normal service will be resumed. Happy to help, support and have a laugh with new friends.