Help planning food for week?

Options
Ok so I have about £40 for food shopping which I think is about $63 dollars in America what should I buy and what meals to cook I'm tired of the same old. And what times should I be eating? thanks guys xx

Replies

• mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Timing doesn't matter at all - you can eat at any hour of the day. As for food shopping and meal planning, a lot of it depends on your preferences. What I would eat and what my best friend would are completely different things - so you need to give us more info.
  • sophieeleanorxx
    Options
    Timing doesn't matter at all - you can eat at any hour of the day. As for food shopping and meal planning, a lot of it depends on your preferences. What I would eat and what my best friend would are completely different things - so you need to give us more info.
    I thought you can't eat after 6 or something? I normally have breakfast about half 8 then I just grab something quick at 12 like a sandwhich but then I'm starving again all the way till about half 5 when I have dinner. Then I'm hungry after dinner? Just something filling I love all foods I love meat seafood everything.
    Love all my veggies just can never think of what to cook. X
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Go into the supermarket and buy something different?
  • Mediocrates55
    Mediocrates55 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I eat until Midnight, provided my calories allow for it. I'm also up around 6 a.m.
    Trick is to not let yourself get to that starving point. We make bad food decisions when we're at that point. Or I do, at least.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I thought you can't eat after 6 or something? I normally have breakfast about half 8 then I just grab something quick at 12 like a sandwhich but then I'm starving again all the way till about half 5 when I have dinner. Then I'm hungry after dinner? Just something filling I love all foods I love meat seafood everything.

I love those 'microwave in a bag' green beans. Quick, easy and filling.

But maybe you're not eating enough at breakfast and lunch - which is why you're so hungry at dinner?

I snack on 2% milk string cheese or applesauce.

• marialee8866
    Options
    i love microwave cooking also as that is really an awesome tricks while it comes to have the right weight on myself
  • Mister_Al
    Options

Can you give us a bit more of a breakdown of what you're eating at those times? So, what does your food diary look like for yesterday