no junk for a month!

Options
Hey everyone! its the 1st of May and i have started a goal to not eat any junk for this whole month! when i say junk i mean fried foods, soda, lollies and really anything that is very bad to eat aka guilty foods LOL. If you are keen add me! weigh ins are on saturdays :) we can do this together!!!

Replies

• joannbuist23
    joannbuist23 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I made this goal for the month of April and I'm happy to say I've succeeded! I haven't had any soda, chips, or candy all month. You will be so happy and proud of yourself if you can stick with it.
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Gah I wish I could do this!! Sadly (regardless of my age), my mother still makes me an Easter basket, and even though I pick at it very verrrrry slowly, I can't have that candy and not eat it. I have a sweet tooth. But GOOD LUCK! You can do it and you'll be so proud of yourself after!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I've vowed not to eat chocolate or drink any alcohol for the month of May. That's the best I can do to start! I don't drink soda anyways. I only eat chips on occassion, usually the special k cracker chips, and I never intend to cut those out of my diet.
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Not a bad idea I'm completely in!!!
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    This is exactly what I need! I have such a sweet tooth!
  • donnawilliams5
    Options
    Hi i will stand with you on that one,but i weighed on a monday please add me x
  • loanz
    loanz Posts: 16
    Options
    congrats!!! very happy for you :) how do you feel? i bet you feel amazing! thanks i hope i can stick to it i will try my absolute best. i just need to defeat temptations as my partner eats lots of junk but he is very fit.
  • loanz
    loanz Posts: 16
    Options
    you look very fit in your photo though so potato chips are fine. i am over weight and need to do this for myself. its just a goal that i know i really need to do :)
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    I made a list of the things I can't have ... some stuff I'm well past feeling a need to have.

Anything Reese's
    Candy
    Ice Cream/Popcicles/Frozen Yogurt (unless protein shake calls for it)
    Sugar
    Cake/Donut/Brownies/Cookies etc.

I'm keeping my gum chewing habit.

Maybe try a Pavlov trick - everytime you want something sweet, take a gulp of water. ?!
  • DreamBelieveAct
    Options
    I'm in...Soda/pop is something I love. I'm not even going to walk into a convenience store this month