Starting Intense Weight/HIIT Hybrid Training! Gonna post results in a week!

Options
A lot of people recommend me to do resistance training to get rid of that last bit of a belly fat and I thought I should make a HIIT/Resistance hybrid training to up the results. I'm an endomorph and have a tough time to shred that last bit of belly fat since my body type tends to carry more fat and protein than other body types. I'm around 16% body fat and need advice on how to get that smooth, lean, model look. I don't want to look too bulky since I'm short relative to my age group.

I'm:
5 ' 6 ft
140 lbs
18 years old
Endomorph
16% body fat

My goal:
130 lbs of lean muscle
8-9% body fat
More flexible so I can get into my dream activity, parkour

Can anyone help me reach out to this goal? I'll post results in about 2 weeks to see if resistance training, higher protein intake, higher fat intake, and lower carbs intake is the way to go.

I'd appreciate the help. Thank you!

Also, is this any good? http://m.costco.ca/webber-naturals®-100%-Natural-Vegan-Protein-Powder-.product.10395728.html

It's basically Whey Protein extracted from plants only. ( I favour plant extracted protein over animal extracted protein)

Replies

• EK00001
    Options
    Also, add me so I can see your diary and take what suits me! Thanks!
  • EK00001
    Options
    Bump
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    1 - Looking bulky because your short for your age group... what does that even mean?
    2 - What do you realistically hope to accomplish in just 1-2 weeks?
    3 - Do you really buy into that body type stuff? Seems to me that people who eat too much carry more fat than others.

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    1 - Looking bulky because your short for your age group... what does that even mean?
    3 - Do you really buy into that body type stuff? Seems to me that people who eat too much carry more fat than others.
    QFT
  • EK00001
    Options
    jacksonpt wrote: »

1- by bulky, I mean muscular and wide. Being short, muscular, and wide won't have an appealing appearance.
    2- I don't believe that these goals I set can be achieved within 2 weeks. What I want to achieve from this experiment is if it puts me on that "path" to my goal, to have a lean muscular figure. For short guys, it would definitely help if you work out your arms to look somewhat large, make your chest somewhat larger as well, and have a lean, slim torso (mainly obliques) to give off that illusion that I'm taller than I look.
    3- The body types are real. Search up the 3 body types and it'll make sense.

Thanks for the reply!
  • rgauthier20420
    rgauthier20420 Posts: 52 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 175. I'm by no means fat, but I've got a bulky/wide physique. As a former swimmer, it seems I've got wider shoulders than most. I don't care about giving off illusions other than what I am. I want to look in the mirror and be satisfied with myself first and foremost. To do that, I'm slimming down my bf % while lifting 3 times a week. Once I've cut down to a satisfactory figure, I'm planning a nice and slow bulk to build my strength and muscle OVERALL. I don't plan on working on just this or that area. I'm not planning on being huge, but I don't plan on trying to have anything for the sake of appearing taller or larger.

TBW, great anime referenced in you avatar!
  • EK00001
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 175. I'm by no means fat, but I've got a bulky/wide physique. As a former swimmer, it seems I've got wider shoulders than most. I don't care about giving off illusions other than what I am. I want to look in the mirror and be satisfied with myself first and foremost. To do that, I'm slimming down my bf % while lifting 3 times a week. Once I've cut down to a satisfactory figure, I'm planning a nice and slow bulk to build my strength and muscle OVERALL. I don't plan on working on just this or that area. I'm not planning on being huge, but I don't plan on trying to have anything for the sake of appearing taller or larger.

TBW, great anime referenced in you avatar!

I want to sculpt my physique for me and no one else. I don't care what other people want on me. I care about what I want on me. You sound like a great potential partner, so add me!

This anime isn't that great, but the manga is a WHOLE different story! I wholeheartedly recommend it. <D