6 WEEKS TO SUCCESS: Please join me!

Options
Ok I want to get serious and motivated to meed my fitness goals.

It is around six weeks until Christmas and I want to feel amazing in my party dresses. To keep me motivated I want to invite anyone who needs a bit of accountability and support to join me in getting serious.

So I am proposing six weeks of clean eating and focused exericise. For the first time I am going to make all of my diary open and also give regular updates on my measurements.

Let me know if you want to be part of a supportive group in the run up to Christmas give me an add!

Best wishes,
Marmarsgirl

Replies

• valgal35
    valgal35 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just re-joined MFP after being really successful with it two years ago, and I'm totally on board with your game plan of six weeks to success! I would love to join your cause and help motivate you (and myself, too!) Let's do this! :smile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    hi there!

what kind of accountability works best with you? the kind, hand-holding, forgive you for everything kind? or the tough love kick in the butt kind?
  • Pandora_and_her_box
    Options
    I could definitely do with this too! Count me in!
  • gold6561
    gold6561 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Id love to join and do this too.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • lgradyma6
    lgradyma6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, please. I need the extra push!
  • amrossi1
    amrossi1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, please!
  • yoovie
    Options
    i think she already gave up on us
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    hi there!

what kind of accountability works best with you? the kind, hand-holding, forgive you for everything kind? or the tough love kick in the butt kind?

Careful yoovie, Didn't you just get out of hot-water for talking like this? :D
  • Marmarsgirl
    Options
    If you're starting a group on here I'd love to join! People could post their weights or measurements weekly. Our ups and downs and great tips. =)

This sounds great! I am pretty new to the MFP community so not sure how to make a group but I love the idea!
  • yoovie
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    hi there!

Careful yoovie, Didn't you just get out of hot-water for talking like this? :D

this is why i check first now! i cant just pep talk to people the way me and my friends like it! some people prefer something different!

• Marmarsgirl
    Options
    OK, I just set up a group called 'Six weeks until Christmas Challenge'.... catchy I know!!

If you can think of a better title, give me a shout.

In the meantime, add yourself. I have made it semi-private to hopefully avoid any purposefully negative comments etc!!
  • suzy0317
    suzy0317 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to drop my last 10 lbs over the next 6 weeks...I'm in!
  • CryMtz
    CryMtz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im down! I am also new to MFP so please let me know what I need to do.
  • Marmarsgirl
    Options
    CryMtz wrote: »
    Im down! I am also new to MFP so please let me know what I need to do.

Amazing. Feel free to add me. Also you can join the group by clicking on the 'groups' tab under community.
  • Marmarsgirl
    Options
    suzy0317 wrote: »
    I'm looking to drop my last 10 lbs over the next 6 weeks...I'm in!

You can totally do it. I am looking to drop 10 too. That is 1.5lbs a week. Totally achievable. Feel free to add me and join the group.
  • cindybear0827
    Options
    Ok I want to get serious and motivated to meed my fitness goals.

It is around six weeks until Christmas and I want to feel amazing in my party dresses. To keep me motivated I want to invite anyone who needs a bit of accountability and support to join me in getting serious.

So I am proposing six weeks of clean eating and focused exericise. For the first time I am going to make all of my diary open and also give regular updates on my measurements.

Let me know if you want to be part of a supportive group in the run up to Christmas give me an add!

Best wishes,
    Marmarsgirl

• cindybear0827
    Options
    I'm seriously ready!

• Nancy_hc
    Nancy_hc Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I just joined the group, looking forward to working together to meet our goals! =D
  • Nancy_hc
    Nancy_hc Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I've tried to join the Group that was created for this but still haven't been accepted... Did I miss the secret hand-shake?