Options

Replies

• handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all feel free to add happy to meet new friends
  • leizlpollojan
    Options
    Hey all, please do add me i need support to get me through this life-changing journey!
  • Kenn1414
    Kenn1414 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Been here a couple of weeks but just starting to get into the social side, would love to connect with some people to get healthier together! :)
  • jmmran03
    jmmran03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Glad to see this post. I'm definitely looking for friends on here. I've been on since 2011. My goal then was to lose 25ish pounds that I had difficulty shedding once I had my daughter. Now I'm working on maintenance and fitness - I'm big into running. My next goal is a 5k PR, then maybe I'll start training for a half marathon :) It really helps to see that other people are using this as well. I'll send out some friend requests and please feel free to add me!
  • ali_riemer
    ali_riemer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me :) alichambers1
  • andygoldman39
    andygoldman39 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm trying AGAIN to get startedon this properly. Too many excuses let me down every time. Feel free to send a friend request. It's time to feel motivated and to reach my goals.
  • ElizabethNJ
    ElizabethNJ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've had an account for a while, but I'm getting back into it now and could really use some support!
  • becka808
    becka808 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm a working mama trying to focus on myself now baby is bigger and to be a good mama and healthy example for my daughter. Hoping to make some friends on here and get some positive vibes and motivation. Aloha!
  • Jackie021498
    Jackie021498 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Jackie021498
  • shthompson74
    shthompson74 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Starting to slacken off... need some new motivation... feel free to add me
  • jamesbaird35325
    jamesbaird35325 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me! 2nd time around. Lost 35lbs the first time.
  • kittenatemysoul
    kittenatemysoul Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    please add me, could really use some friends.
  • ScottieMac75
    ScottieMac75 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    All of you can add me! ScottieMac75 I've been using MFP app for about 8 months now, but never got on the website until this week. Lots of great information. I would love to share this journey with other people as I'm not on facebook or anything. I've lost about 70lbs so far and have about 30 to go. Started running about 4 months ago and thinking about starting a group on here as well.
  • Rodman72
    Options
    Hey all - I've been using MFP for calorie counting, but never actually tried the interacting thing with others… Feel free to include me!
  • ilovefatthatswhyimfat
    Options
    Hi all, I am 5ft 7inch and need to lose over 60lbs!! I need motivation and support.
  • Coloradocyclist
    Coloradocyclist Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am a returning member but sadly all my friends are dead. Just kidding. I am not 100 years old either but I am a cyclist and I do live in Colorado. Please be my friend.
  • adlaura
    Options
    Would love new friends too! My job is tricky with lots of business travel, which definitely makes things difficult! Let's do this together :)
  • joanna_82
    joanna_82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've been logging for a while, and have lost the majority of my weight. Just 5 pounds to go. Would like some active friends to keep me motivated. I'm in the UK.
  • StacieLea93
    Options
    add me :D
  • caitie578
    caitie578 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

This is my second go around with MFP. Today is suppose to be my last day a 22-day no dairy, no carb, no sugar detox, except that I will be continuing it. I have a very sedentary job and will be starting at the gym Wednesday, once I am done house/dog sitting for people.

I have lost 13 lbs as of this morning.

Need friends and motivation!