Multi-Vitamins, Thermos, CLAs- What do you take?

Options
trenzalours
trenzalours Posts: 60
edited November 2014 in Food and Nutrition
I know your vitamin intake all depends on your lifestyle, body, etc. But I am going to be getting some more Multi-Vitamins and hopefully another Thermogenic. I was curious on what brands you guys like and feel good on?

I was taking GNC's Womens Ultra Mega with a GNC Total Lean Thermo CLA for a while back when I tried to 'diet' in the past. I would skip them or not take them at all etc etc. But now that I'm back on the wagon and had some left from my previous failed attempt I've been taking these. Sadly I'm down to one more day of my vitamin and 2 days left of the Thermo. I like how I feel on these but I don't know if its right for my current lifestyle.

So all in all my question for you guys/ladies is what vitamins do you take? Do you take CLA/Thermos and which brand? What's worked and haven't worked? I'm just looking to add to my weight loss and keep my energy up. Plus if anyone knows any secrets to growing your hair longer and which vitamins to take for that would be stellar but not of total importance.

Also my diary is open if you need to look at it for some reason to suggest something good for me!

Replies

• morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    So I use Vitamin Shoppe Women's Multi-Vitamin.
    I also sometimes take SuperHD (cellucor thermo). I use it more for energy than weight loss. I tried C4 but it made me really itchy and didn't make my workouts any better because I was so damn itchy. I also take biotin for my hair and nails. It has really helped with my nails for sure, I haven't really noticed a change in my hair though.

Hope this helps :D
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Fish oil, BCAAS, D3 Thats all I find worth the money,
  • jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'd give Muscle Pharm shred matrix a try as a thermo/appetite suppressant. I used it during my body recomp and went from 18% bf to 12% in about 6 months with a good diet and exercise. CLA has mixed reviews but I personally like it for cutting combined with L-Carnitine. Agree with morgiee_lynne about the biotin. Your multi should be providing you with enough vitamins E and K already for hair, skin and nail health. Be sure you are drinking a lot of water as well.