RANT

Options
13»

Replies

• ohthatmomma
    ohthatmomma Posts: 115
    Options
    lmbo! How about, "Are you sure you want to get that skinny? Your head is going to look awfully big."
  • BonitaAppleBomb87
    Options
    Another thing that's starting to me piss me off is people talking bout what people post on their blog or stats last time I check we had freedom of speech if you don't like it DON'T READ IT !!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I know this one is lame....but I have a low tolerance for grammar and spelling errors on people's posts! Not so much on a status update, but in the message boards or blogs...oh, and I might offend people on this one...when someone's under their calorie goal and when you view the diary they have literally eaten garbage all day, but people are still saying "good job" or "way to go!" I know we all have our moments of weakness, but really?
    Here is your sign. All love for a grammar nazi.
    GrammarNazi.jpg
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    *HCG. FREAKIN HCG!!!!! Just.....why?
    *"Should I eat back my exercise cals?" sigh....I know. It's confusing. But that poor horse is nothing but a bloody pile of pulp left to rot at this point!
    *On a personal level, I effing HATE being a OTR trucker's wife. There, I said it. I live my life trying not to complain about it. But I hate it with every breath I take. I hate how seeing my kids miss their daddy. I hate missing their daddy. I hate seeing him miss us. Ugh. I don't feel one bit better.

You're not the only one! It's hard being married to an OTR trucker. Hang in there.
    awww thank you so much!! :flowerforyou: He got home late last night and I'm much less pissy this morning! :)
  • binary_jester
    Options
    *"Should I eat back my exercise cals?" sigh....I know. It's confusing. But that poor horse is nothing but a bloody pile of pulp left to rot at this point!
    *On a personal level, I effing HATE being a OTR trucker's wife. There, I said it. I live my life trying not to complain about it. But I hate it with every breath I take. I hate how seeing my kids miss their daddy. I hate missing their daddy. I hate seeing him miss us. Ugh. I don't feel one bit better.
    You're not the only one! It's hard being married to an OTR trucker. Hang in there.
    awww thank you so much!! :flowerforyou: He got home late last night and I'm much less pissy this morning! :)
    Angry scrabble will do that for you. LMAO.gif
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I cant stand that my husband will wake up and hog the bathroom for 20 minutes, then my 8 year old daughter is left outside the door dancing around because she has to pee so bad.

Cant you ask the kid if she has to go first?!

Happens every day, drives me CRAZY!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    All my rants/hates are about my job:

1) It irritates the hell out of me that I'm standing there, in the center of my department, obviously wearing business casual, AND a name tag, and a customer will walk in, I'll approach him/her and say 'Good morning/afternoon, can I help you find anything?" and they give me a bewildered look and ask "Do you work here?" I smile sweetly and nod my head while thinking to myself 'No dumbass, I'm a total stranger with a name tag who enjoys helping total strangers in department stores. What do you think?"

:blushing: :flowerforyou: SORRY - I totally do that because people always ask me questions as if I worked somewhere, when I don't! This happens most often at the laundrymat!! As much as I would not assume that people think that all Asians look alike, I would be minding my own business doing my own laundry and people would always ask, 'What time do you close?' To which I would usually say, 'I don't know why don't you look at the sign on the door or ask someone that works here?' :laugh:
    I guess I would have appreciated a 'Do you work here?' but I guess the difference is that people that work in a laundrymat have on everyday clothes, just like the customers that are there washing their clothes!!!
  • binary_jester
    Options
    All my rants/hates are about my job:

1) It irritates the hell out of me that I'm standing there, in the center of my department, obviously wearing business casual, AND a name tag, and a customer will walk in, I'll approach him/her and say 'Good morning/afternoon, can I help you find anything?" and they give me a bewildered look and ask "Do you work here?" I smile sweetly and nod my head while thinking to myself 'No dumbass, I'm a total stranger with a name tag who enjoys helping total strangers in department stores. What do you think?"

:blushing: :flowerforyou: SORRY - I totally do that because people always ask me questions as if I worked somewhere, when I don't! This happens most often at the laundrymat!! As much as I would not assume that people think that all Asians look alike, I would be minding my own business doing my own laundry and people would always ask, 'What time do you close?' To which I would usually say, 'I don't know why don't you look at the sign on the door or ask someone that works here?' :laugh:
    I guess I would have appreciated a 'Do you work here?' but I guess the difference is that people that work in a laundrymat have on everyday clothes, just like the customers that are there washing their clothes!!!
    Right now I am in shorts, baseball cap, tshirt and sandals. People would be shocked I am at work.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I thought of another one! :laugh:

I hate that we've lived here for over 5 years and my husand still can't find the dishwasher. He insists on sitting his plates on the counter above it but can't figure out how to open the door and put the dishes INSIDE. :grumble: I swear if we ever get divorced it will be because of the dishwasher. :tongue:

NOW I feel better! :laugh:
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Angry scrabble will do that for you. LMAO.gif
    lmao! finally, a constructive way to cage the rage! :smokin:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I hate that clear stuff that comes out of the mustard bottle if you don't shake it first! It makes me insane with anger!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I hate to hear when a person doesn't want to go to the gym or they are uncomfortable at the gym because of the "assumed" judgements they think the mean skinny people are making. Really no one gives you that much thought to judge you.

I hate the iPhone app for mfp is better than the android app.

I hate when you have a long run planned and you do your miles in cold rainy weather and the very following day it is freakin beautiful running weather

My neighbors are know it alls who have their heads up their *kitten*....strike that ...their heads are way up the kids arses...LOL

finally...dishes, laundry and the crazy clutter that is my home

This is funny I can think of atleast 5 diffrent threads I have seen.Gym rant threads where there is nothing but judging what they see others doing in the gym.
    And im not just talking bad form because that is something else.,ive seen tons on this site where people are ranting about what people wear to the gym,or how they feel they are not "working" hard enough ect ect
    gee i wonder how anyone could ever get the idea that they might get judged at the gym:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    OMG!! this has turned out to be super funny!!! I also hate when people try guessing what size clothes I wear now, or how much I weigh....I mean come on, if I tell you mine, are you gonna tell me yours?? I don't think so!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I hate law school exams. Instead of doing fun things for the past two weeks, I have been stressed out, locked in my apartment studying, and slowly going stir crazy.

I hate that my boyfriend constantly does the things that he knows get on my nerves, and then thinks it is HILARIOUS when I get mad at him. I don't know if I can deal with him anymore.

I hate that I'm losing steam in this process. At the beginning, I was all about it, but now I find it harder to get to the gym. (This one might be closely related to the exams, though, since whenever I do something that isn't studying, I feel like I'm going to fail.)

I hate that it is not Friday, May 6 yet, because I want to be in Vegas, already! Arrrrrhhhhggggghhhhhhhh!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I hate law school exams. Instead of doing fun things for the past two weeks, I have been stressed out, locked in my apartment studying, and slowly going stir crazy.

I hate that my boyfriend constantly does the things that he knows get on my nerves, and then thinks it is HILARIOUS when I get mad at him. I don't know if I can deal with him anymore.

I hate that I'm losing steam in this process. At the beginning, I was all about it, but now I find it harder to get to the gym. (This one might be closely related to the exams, though, since whenever I do something that isn't studying, I feel like I'm going to fail.)

I hate that it is not Friday, May 6 yet, because I want to be in Vegas, already! Arrrrrhhhhggggghhhhhhhh!

have fun in Vegas....we have beautiful weather here right now!!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Tjradd73, awesome pic!
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    I absolutely cannot stand when people judge me for dieting or working out, simply because I'm small. Being five to eight pounds heavier than usual is a big deal for me, and the ladies I work with who have no interest in getting in shape tell me I'm ridiculous for worrying about it. I don't even tell them about it! They see me drinking a shake and loudly ask, "Oh God, you aren't dieting are you?!? Give me a break." I HATE that!

Ditto!
  • lady_daraine
    Options
    I hate that just because I have tattoos, people think they have a right to just walk up to me and touch me! I've had people run their hands up my arm, saying things like "oh that's so pretty" right after I had work done! Hello, you stupid b***h, that's an open wound you are getting YOUR GERMS IN!!!!! And I have a right to personal space too, so get out of mine! Or how about asking me, "did that hurt?" Uh, no, I have a magic no-pain button that I hit, and I can't feel a thing! Duh it hurt!
    And then there's the people that have little, crappy tattoos, who think they have a right to compare what they have to what I do. My entire arm is covered, or at least lined out for filling in, but you think you have the right to be my best friend because you have some nasty little tramp stamp that isn't even well done?
    And then there's the fact that when I wear my work clothes, and my tattoos are covered, people treat me like a totally different person than when they can see them. Yup, because I am totally responsible enough to teach your kids as long as I look they way you want me too, but I am a criminal or a wh*re when I don't have them covered. Stereotypes suck, and I hate them!