I hate when that happens.... ;)
  • Kisuke30
    Kisuke30 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    halo, eww.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    My son used his birthday gift cards to pay for most of it. He didn't even realize it was available until I forwarded him an email. He had to order his copy though so won't have it until EOW or later (depending on his grades).
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I hate when that happens.... ;)

Who knew Santa was a teenage boy?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Pipsg1rl wrote: »
    My son used his birthday gift cards to pay for most of it. He didn't even realize it was available until I forwarded him an email. He had to order his copy though so won't have it until EOW or later (depending on his grades).

At least if he is a online player he will skip out on all the issues going on with the game.
  • kmorgan221
    kmorgan221 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I got it on Tuesday night, introducing my son to it. I'd love to say I'm reliving my childhood, but in reality I'm reliving my 30's.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    kmorgan221 wrote: »
    I got it on Tuesday night, introducing my son to it. I'd love to say I'm reliving my childhood, but in reality I'm reliving my 30's.

Yo did you know two things. Have you played online yet? Also during campaign if you press the left button where select is on a normal controller you can switch from new graphics to old graphics instantly in that mode. I was playing the original halo last night with a friend on old graphics and it was a surprise to see how far games have come.
  • kmorgan221
    kmorgan221 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Yep. the Halo CE (original Halo) is the same as they released on Xbox 360 a few years ago, and it had that feature. I flip back a few times, if only because it's easier to spot the med packs on the old graphics. :smile:

The Halo 2 remaster is new to this edition and is GORGEOUS! I'm replaying them in order, so I'm waiting to jump in there. Halo 3 and 4 are unchanged.

There is a documentary on the remaster of Halo 2 on the Xbox One video channel. Well worth watching.

Add me on Xbox - LoganMacleod - for some online play.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I'm a Playstation guy (PS4), but if I had an Xbone I'd probably get it... I actually liked Halo.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    I was never really a halo fan when it came out. A new bandwagon fan I guess you can call me. I basically started at halo 3. I do play campaign but only when the internet is down. I add when I get home.