chelios7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm starting in the morning day 1

Bring it! Good luck to you!
  • Amairee
    Amairee Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1:

Start of a new week today! Did a good Chest and Back workout, although it's not my favourite of the strength exercises. Looking forward to/dreading Plyo tomorrow haha, I always feel so good after I've finished it though.

Glad to hear of new people starting up (or changing up) this program! I wish you the best of luck with it and encourage you to just keep at it in the beginning even if you struggle some. :)
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I've decided to switch from lean to classic. We'll see how it goes!

Yay!
    And I've decided I'm going to try my best to switch from classic to doubles. Let's see what happens!
    Good job! I just finished my 5th week so it was my 1st week of doubles! It can be tough but I am burning over 1000 calories on the doubles day and I love it!
  • alonnadodd
    alonnadodd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Pushed through 1 hour of Yoga today ... totally psyched about that!
    Seeing ever so slight improvement!

Great! I think most of us agreet that we HATE the yoga bug it does feel good after doesn't it!?
    Im on my last day of week 2 and am already starting to see some slight improvements! I'm totally hooked!! Kempo today and then next week will be my first full week of classic version. I'm looking forward to it. I did Plyo as an extra routine last week and holy man!!! Nearly died but LOVED it!
  • LadyBarb
    LadyBarb Posts: 116
    Options
    Day one of p90X is done....:happy:
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Day one of p90X is done....:happy:

WTG!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I have to say I am amazed at how sore my back is today ... I did 70 minutes of Yoga and ran 6.5 miles yesterday.
    My legs are a lil sore... but my back muscles... ooh how worked were they. I love this type of sore...means improvements are being made!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! Just popping in to stay accountable. Yesterday, I skipped the Kenpo and did X Stretch in order to prepare for today's half marathon. Wish I could have gotten the cardio in, but I needed to give my legs a break after Legs & Back on Thursday...no matter how low impact, a 2 hour workout didn't sound like a good idea. Anyway, I had just finished complaining about the fact that I couldn't yet see any changes to my body, but did note that I am feeling much stronger...today, I beat my last half marathon time by almost 3 minutes and kept a pace of 10:26/mile. For me, that is pretty darn fast. And I felt amazing. My official time was 2:16:36. So, take that, scale and tape measure! Maybe starting this two weeks ago was a good idea after all. :-) Have a great day everyone!!
  • chelsiburnett
    chelsiburnett Posts: 317
    Options
    Kenpo done!!!! Burned 684 calories!!!! I love that workout! It goes by so fast!!! I think I might take a long walk on my rest day instead of Xstretch...if it's nice!
  • j3nic3
    j3nic3 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good job! I just finished my 5th week so it was my 1st week of doubles! It can be tough but I am burning over 1000 calories on the doubles day and I love it!

Good to hear someone else is doing it! I'm looking forward to it. I looked at the calendar, and over the next 8 weeks there's 11 days that are doubles. When you look at it like that it seems doable, lets see if I can do it lol. Having a 7month old baby that sometimes still wakes up at night might make my decision to do doubles challenging.
  • LOVINLIFEGUY
    Options
    Good thing I only had the stretch today, because we ended up going to the bar after work this morning for 4 tall beers and an all meat skillet. I woke up a little unmotivated to say the least. Got it done and back at it again tomorrow. Hope work goes by quickly tonight!
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options

Good to hear someone else is doing it! I'm looking forward to it. I looked at the calendar, and over the next 8 weeks there's 11 days that are doubles. When you look at it like that it seems doable, lets see if I can do it lol. Having a 7month old baby that sometimes still wakes up at night might make my decision to do doubles challenging.

Oh wow! Yeah I have no children and work midnights so I've been trying to do 1 workout when I get home at 8am, then 1 workout when I wake up in the afternoon. That way I can almost trick myself into believing it is 2 days instead of 1 and it doesn't seem as bad! I love the cardio X too it seems to go by so fast.
  • Amairee
    Amairee Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 2:

Accidentally did Shoulders and Cardio X instead of Plyo :P so I'll be doing that tomorrow instead. Silly mistake, but still no harm done. Good workout regardless lol!
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Still in my first recovery week, rather enjoying not having to do weights as it totally wipes me out.

Kenpo last night for the last time, going to miss that workout but it's got to go as it doesn't give me a high enough average heart rate. Stretch for the first time tonight, not looking forward to it as I'm about as flexible as glass.
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Starting week 5 today! Can't believe how fast time is flying!!
  • chelios7
    chelios7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Starting week 5 today! Can't believe how fast time is flying!!

Day 29, today starts week 5 for me as well. I'll do a 30 day progress report in a couple days with measurements and whatnot. I can tell visually so I'm excited to actual measure things out and see it all layed out on paper.

Yesterday I went with the rest option instead of Stretching, figuring I just did Yoga the day before and Stretch earlier in the week. Speaking of Yoga, for some reason I really enjoyed it this time, the first 45 minutes didn't seem as bad, maybe I'm just getting use to the whole routine. I do feel pretty good once it is over. I can do Crane almost for the full minute, still working on the wheel!
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Starting lean cycle tomorrow. So excited! Any leaners for any advice for me?
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Still in my first recovery week, rather enjoying not having to do weights as it totally wipes me out.

Kenpo last night for the last time, going to miss that workout but it's got to go as it doesn't give me a high enough average heart rate. Stretch for the first time tonight, not looking forward to it as I'm about as flexible as glass.

AHH, but this is where you will begin to be more flexible than glass. :)
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options

AHH, but this is where you will begin to be more flexible than glass. :)
    Didn't enjoy it at all, wasn't made any easier by my daughter doing it with me and being able to max out each of the stretches. She even managed to touch her knee to her nose during the glute stretch.

I'll try again in a month, I'm definatley more flexible than I was during the first week.
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    hey there x'ers. I just got my workout discs and am planning on starting this week. I am wondering if you are all doing the nutrition plan that they recommend. I fall into the 2400 calories group and I feel like this is more than I should be eating...Just wondering what you all are doing nutrition wise. I also dont have the money for the beachbody recovery drinks or protein shakes. Can anyone recommend an alternative??? thanks!!