Your inspiration photos...

Options
What would you just "KILL" to look like?

Mine: (From the hollister website, saved them right to my computer)

Screenshot2011-04-27at70259PM-1.png

Post yours!

Replies

• Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    AshleyHorner2.jpg

best body EVER Ashley Horner
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    AshleyHorner2.jpg

best body EVER Ashley Horner

hell yes.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    wow...that is inspirational! I want abs and *kitten* like that!
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    LindsayKaye.jpg

and another!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I think I'm more afraid of her than my two older brothers!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. :indifferent:
  • jescadet
    jescadet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What would you just "KILL" to look like?

Post yours!
  • jescadet
    jescadet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You know what photo made my night tonight? The 330lb/196lb one you have on your profile. You are amazing! I'm hoping that we can be the best version of OURSELVES as possible, heathy and happy and full of love. I can really obsess over what I wished I looked like but I've found that it leaves me feeling like I am permanently, incurably inadequate. Personally, I've even had to be careful how long I stare in the mirror anymore because my negative self-image almost always uses it as an opportunity to tell me how flawed I am.
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    zuzanzlight.jpg

Zuzana Light, Id walk around naked everywhere if i had her body lol....
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    I love the person that said something about just being the best versions of ourselves. I have spent a lifetime battling my weight, and a lifetime battling the voices in my own head - you aren't skinny enough, you aren't pretty enough, you aren't smart enough. I tortured myself with air brushed FAKE photos hanging on my walls and on my fridge, mocking me a daring me not to live up to a completely unrealistic expectation. I can't speak for everyone, but for MYSELF, this was a VERY unhealthy place to be. We can never live up to airbrushed fakes. They aren't real!! The best I can do is to love MY body and appreciate all it has done for me. It has given me two precious little babies - what a miracle. And I will always have stretch marks because of that, and I will be thankful for each mark. I can only be the best ME, and no one else. I am inspired by YOU, and that's why I friended you. I am inspired by many others on this site. But I will always look like me, no one else.
  • mursey
    mursey Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    http://www.bodyrock.tv/2011/04/30/cut-the-cheese-workout/reversepushup1-9/

Like others already posted .. the BodyRock tv woman. I don't think I could look like that, my abs are always way behind the rest of me as far as losing fat. . but at least it gives me motivation.
  • tiffanyjade09
    tiffanyjade09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. :indifferent:

Is that you in your profile picture? You have a great body!
  • blackxthink
    Options
    Maybe one day, well he's way taller than me (and the majority of the people)
    Still a goal i gotta get, i gotta stop eating when im bored...

29051_10150218730700065_546765064_12925932_3989397_n.jpg
  • slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have the figure of Salma Hayek. Sorry, can't figure out how to put pics on here. I'm not looking for super skinny for myself. I love curves (thankfully, so does my husband of 21yrs..LOL!). I think Salma is gorgeous and knows how to show off her amazing figure. THAT is what I want. To be comfortable in what I have