Calling all College students!

Options
I don't know about the rest of you but I am SUPER excited to be able to dedicate my entire summer to my weight loss and not school work :-D!!!!! I think it would be cool if we started a challenge to see how much weight we lose from the 1st day of summer vacation till our first day of fall semester! How about it???? Anyone up for a summer support group?

See how much you can lose for your Alma Mater!

For me:
WE ARE... PENN STATE!!!

Join our facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_160392637358305

Replies

• ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Come on everyone! Let's see who the skinniest school is!!!!
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    Yes!! I am in! I'm going into my junior year studying Culinary Nutrition :)
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I am in! I'm going into my junior year studying Culinary Nutrition :)

Welcome to the challenge! Feel free to add me on MFP and Facebook and don't forget to join our FB group! Invite your friends too, the more the better!
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!
    Although I'm transferring to a new school next year so... which one do I play for? Lol

Oh, and my first day of break is May 10th.
  • treadingpurple
    Options
    You guys are lucky! The online college I am going to (Anthem College Online) is a year round college. We get periodic breaks for 1 week at a time, but the rest of the time, we are doing schoolwork. They say that this way, you can complete your degree faster. One positive thing about this is that going to this online school is just like if you were in a freestanding school, with lectures, homework due dates, weekly tests, etc. I have 1 more year left of school. I am going for my Associates degree in Medical Billing and Coding.

My goal right now is to get down to 199 lbs., like I was back in 2008.