Pregnancy.

tiffanyjade09
tiffanyjade09 Posts: 70 Member
I want to see before and after results from having a baby. Post pictures after you had your baby then after you lost the weight. I need some motivation!

Replies

• alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    I wish I had a before pic, but I didn't even want pics of my body after I had kids. But my profile pic was taken a couple weeks ago....I've had 3 kids, my oldest is 6 and my youngest is 2. It is absolutely possible to get your body back....and for it to be better than it ever was before. Don't doubt yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • Christie81
    Christie81 Posts: 88 Member
    I wish I had a before pic, but I didn't even want pics of my body after I had kids. But my profile pic was taken a couple weeks ago....I've had 3 kids, my oldest is 6 and my youngest is 2. It is absolutely possible to get your body back....and for it to be better than it ever was before. Don't doubt yourself! :flowerforyou:
    Thanks for the reminder Allie. I have 3 kids and I often forget that I CAN get my body where I would like it to be. It just takes ALOT of hard work and dedication. :flowerforyou:
  • mcneelymama
    mcneelymama Posts: 42
    I just had a baby too. All I have is before pics though. I am working towards my after.
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    edit- Guess you were looking for before baby haha! :D Sorry I don't have any of those! :D
  • tiffanyjade09
    bump :)
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    The only one I have is a HORRIBLE naked one that hubby took when baby was 5 days old - 14 months ago.

I looked fatter that when I was pregnant! So sorry, I cant share it.

But I promise you that once you stop breastfeeding and start focusing on "you", your old body will start to return :)
  • tiffanyjade09
    Lol I don't breastfeed my daughter is 20 months old.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Lol I don't breastfeed my daughter is 20 months old.

OK :)
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    hiya...

this is me before having kids...

IMGP0807.jpg

this is just 3months after having my daughter, i was already about 6-8weeks pregnant with my son...
    IMG_1190.jpg
    IMG_1088-1.jpg

this is while heavily pregnant with my son...
    4082729823_25a6627c41-1.jpg

and this is just after having my son, i gained about 15lbs after this pic before i started trying to lose weight...

4247353913_decbe3044e_m1.jpg
    And lastly, this is a shot of me taken about a week ago...my son is now 17months old but i didn't start trying to drop the weight until he was 8months...
    222992_10150242676867457_515022456_9005534_7427102_n.jpg
  • tiffanyjade09
    ^you look great! good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!