Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Another One BITES THE DUST!!!!

teacheratkins24
teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
Weighed in this morning, even though I only weigh on Mondays....:tongue: And I AM DOWN ANOTHER POUND!!!! YAY!!!! That puts me up to 11 pounds lost!!!!!

After making this post I decided to go ahead an take my measurements...what the heck could it hurt right?

Neck-Lost 1 inch
Waist- Lost 2 inches
Hips- Lost 4 inches

YAY FOR ME:drinker: :smile:

Replies

• teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Weighed in this morning, even though I only weigh on Mondays....:tongue: And I AM DOWN ANOTHER POUND!!!! YAY!!!! That puts me up to 11 pounds lost!!!!!

After making this post I decided to go ahead an take my measurements...what the heck could it hurt right?

Neck-Lost 1 inch
    Waist- Lost 2 inches
    Hips- Lost 4 inches

YAY FOR ME:drinker: :smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Yay!!!!!!!!!! Keep on rockin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Wow thats really awesome! Good for you! My neck doesnt seem to be losing any inches... Its stayed the same since ive started! :grumble:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Keep up the GREAT work!! You are getting there!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!