3 years of diet, lifting, loose skin, and life.

Options
2»

Replies

• slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Daninicole217
    Daninicole217 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    From your post I gather that you think since you lost weight you think you're superior than some females. I could be wrong. But it sounds like you a really shtty attitude towards females and if that continues you will forever and ever have to say hello to your me time hand. Just because you're "Fit" it doesn't make you attractive with that ugly attitude. Since everyone else wasn't being blunt. But anyways congrats on your weight loss.
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Tblackdogs wrote: »
    My observation is this…You need to work at meeting women that you have something in common with. Also, you need to work on "normal life" now. Many people of healthy weights eat in restaurants. It's fun, social and a great thing to do on a date. You worked so hard to lose weight. Now you should work really hard on being a good date, friend, partner etc. You should be proud of losing so much weight and getting healthy but if you want to find a woman to be in a relationship with, you have to work at that too.

^ This 100 percent.
  • KellyGettingHealthy
    Options
    Crusader Sam, I don't know what it is like to have the amount of loose skin you do, but I do know what it is like to have lost a lot of weight and feel really uncomfortable about the way it left my body feeling. I was still covered in stretch marks and had loose skin. My partners were all very accepting of my body and great guys. There are people our there who don't care; who see your heart and will love you for that. I know this sounds terribly cliche, but it really can happen for you. You are in a better place to meet someone because you are healthier and can be there more for a new lady. Continue to take care of yourself (you totally deserve it) and just be yourself, she is out there and you will meet her before you know it.
  • Poetic64
    Poetic64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    AWESOME TRANSFORMATION! Do what YOU need to do to be happy and feel healthy. Sometimes, we just need to avoid those "comfort foods" altogether to stay on the right track. Keep it up and stay focused on your own goals! :)
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    self esteem problems much? can't take criticism without getting defensive about it. Gratz on the weight loss but someone said it earlier, you should really work on having a life outside of diet and fitness. Saying women are the problem isn't helping your case. The part where you said women expect you to accept them for who they are and how it doesn't work both ways is complete bs. Judging on your attitude on here, I can see why women don't like you. Usually I'm not so rude/mean in these posts but when you start to find reasoning why something isn't going your way (such as women) you put it all on them and not on you. This whole I'm not taking advice from anyone also makes you sound narcissistic. Anyways, sorry for the harsh post but I got irritated at some of your responses to people in this thread.
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you posted, again. I have an issue with loose skin, and after reading your post last year, I thought, "well, maybe it'll take five or so years for my skin to catch up to my progress," and after an seeing an additional year of your progress, I have hope that maybe someday, it'll be like the first 28 years of my life never happened. (fingers crossed)

thanks for reposting!
  • Richardlaing1
    Richardlaing1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ZZ Top said it best, "Every girls crazy about a sharp dressed man". Being well dressed and confident without being arrogant is key to set up apart from the crowd with the ladies. I agree with williamwj, you do project an attitude that might be off putting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!