This is my 2nd attempt to coming back to myfitnesspal!

Options
this is my 2nd time coming back, i hope to stick with the plan this time. today was my first day of being active :)

Replies

• Newnameishardtofind
    Options
    welcome back
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you back! :)
    Also, congratulations on improving on the very first day.
    May the Willpower and Determination be with you.
  • morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Keep up the hard work and you'll see results in no time!
  • Irine_s
    Options
    thanks guys! :D
  • nikiramirez
    Options
    Welcome back - I did the same thing... was away for several months & just started back!
  • Irine_s
    Options
    i actually trying very hard this time to stick with a simple plan to a healthier life :smile:
  • Anubis96
    Options
    I just started back as well! You can do it!! :D
  • patrizia1710
    patrizia1710 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm another who has just started back. If I can get the eating undercontrol first then I can tackle the exercise in a more positive way.
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I came back in July and have had some success since then. If you're looking for support, feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    You should spend some time considering why it didnt work for you last time and figure out how you will handle it better this time.
  • Irine_s
    Options
    hey guys! thanks for the support, I hope we can all stick to our plans for a healthier life this time around!
  • Irine_s
    Options
    @999tigger, I was preparing for my med board exams, so I stopped running and stuffed myself with junk food :disappointed: so this time as I am preparing for my second board exam, I promised myself I will not repeat that lifestyle again B)
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Exams are always stressful , so maybe try to keep running for a change and stuff yourself full with healthier food. You need to find a compromise that puts you in the best place for the exam, that might mean making a few allowances, but overall its nice if you can keep up your regime. Good luck.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Good luck and it will be easier the second time around!
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm starting over myself today too.
  • Irine_s
    Options
    thanks, I am trying to balance the exam stress and a healthy meal plan. I have been brisk walking for 30 min on the treadmill for the last 3 days. :smile: