BEST FAKE ICE COFFEE EVER!!!!!

Options
If you are a lover of dairy and have now found that Dairy is probably one of your down falls i have discovered something i thought i would never be able to have again. "ICED COFFEE" Maccona have brought out instant Iced Coffee sachet so easy to use. its only 241kg (58) so for a treat once a day not so bad. All you do is add a sachet to cold water and shake or stir. I put my in my 600ml bottle of frozen water when its half full perfect and easy. If you have an ice crusher (to snow) even yummier. Not too sweet and hits the spot. look for it at Woolworths i haven't seen them anywhere else.

Replies

• fluffyasacat
    fluffyasacat Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    If you are a lover of dairy and have now found that Dairy is probably one of your down falls i have discovered something i thought i would never be able to have again. "ICED COFFEE" Maccona have brought out instant Iced Coffee sachet so easy to use. its only 241kg (58) so for a treat once a day not so bad. All you do is add a sachet to cold water and shake or stir. I put my in my 600ml bottle of frozen water when its half full perfect and easy. If you have an ice crusher (to snow) even yummier. Not too sweet and hits the spot. look for it at Woolworths i haven't seen them anywhere else.

*kj

Non-Australian lovers of dairy might find a local alternative.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'll put it on the shopping list.
  • TMM211073
    TMM211073 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Personally I'd prefer to just eat ice cream and make it fit in with my day, ice cream has always been my biggest weakness and there's no way I will give it up for anyone - plus dairy produce is a good source of protein, so I don't substitute if for anything, low and non-fat varieties are usually available if you look around.... But that's great if you find that it works for you.

xXx
  • LilyOfTheValley008
    Options
    Ooh something from Australia for once! Thanks for the tip I'll look out for it!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    TMM211073 wrote: »
    Personally I'd prefer to just eat ice cream and make it fit in with my day, ice cream has always been my biggest weakness and there's no way I will give it up for anyone - plus dairy produce is a good source of protein, so I don't substitute if for anything, low and non-fat varieties are usually available if you look around.... But that's great if you find that it works for you.

xXx

It could work for someone that is dairy intolerant.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    What does ice cream have to do with iced coffee? Iced coffee is a beverage. :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options

Far out.

I didn't know Woolworth's was even around anymore.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Ahh my island home. Wants some Pauls Iced Coffee.
  • hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »

Far out.

I didn't know Woolworth's was even around anymore.

I was thinking the same thing!

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,064 Member
    Options
    Lots of Woolworths all over Australia B)