14 weeks 35lbs down...and more to go

Options
I'm in need of some motivation these days. I thought it would be good for me to post a picture, and let myself see how far I've come so far. These last 5lbs have been the toughest, and as the holidays are quickly approaching, I'm struggling.
So my progress so far is: SW 236lbs (August 5th) CW 201.4 (November 16th)so close to wonderland!
My next mini goal is 196lbs by the time thanksgiving weekend ends. Here are my progress pictures so far and I'm 5'5. I'm just excersising regularly, and counting calories. My biggest struggle is portion control, and especially with the carbs and chocolate. My picture is heaviest weight on top, and current on the bottom row. I love MFP!
f0k7hd676fr5.jpg

Replies

• psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Good work!!! Seriously that is an accomplishment. Two suggestions--take measurements of your waist, arms etc. it's very encouraging. Also with the holidays consider just maintaining if it will be a struggle. But in any case looking good!
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    hello from uk first of all well done for the weight loss so far you can really notice the difference. print the pictures so you have a constant reminder. you really must weight all the food you eat as that is the only way you to control the portions and read carefully the food labels.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Huge difference-keep up the good work!
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I can see such a difference, nice job!
  • kharmon2013
    kharmon2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yep I weigh my foods, but can't always read the labels. I live in China and I speak the language, but can't read it. But I do my best to find things similar on MFP, and still manage to log. I'm still planning on losing during the holidays. I know it will be hard, but I need to prove to myself that I'm in control of what I put in my mouth.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see a difference. You'll be in Onederland before you know it!
  • trust463
    trust463 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    really can see the loss in the back just under the bra. great job! work it hard thru the holidays. as i say to my 10 year old "only the tongue cares, the rest just goes to cals in, cals out"
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Great job, You are looking great. I am in the same weight range, so this is very motivational. Keep it up, you are doing an awesome job! :blush:
  • TropicalParaMonster
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats :)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Well done...you're doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!