Natural Weight loss of over 240LBS!!! WITH PICS

Options
GettinMyLifeBck
GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
edited December 2022 in Success Stories
9yytb3g3u1hg.jpg

My name is Tamara and I have been overweight/dealt with #foodaddiction my whole life. One day, while being depressed and deciding to give up on life, I realized I no longer wanted to die. I then signed up with weight watchers weighing over 430 lbs, I completed 3 months and lost approx 35 lbs.  I then found the AWESOME app MYFITNESSPAL and started counting calories. I slowly changed my diet—lifestyle— along with doing whatever exercises I could at the gym or outside. I must say the road to living has not been easy, but it has been worth it!! I no longer have high blood pressure, diabetes, or joint pains. Above all, I'm taking my life back, and I want you to know that it is possible. YES, there are days, perhaps weeks, where we find ourselves off track; but I encourage you to keep fighting and stay positive. I realized along the way that I AM worthy of living a healthy life. And, guess what? You are worthy, too, so let’s live a positive and healthy lifestyle together!!! Most of all I'm thankful for God's grace and mercy!!

tkxllh833mc8.jpg
4utuvxd2ze64.jpg

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!