Let's try this again :/

Options
Hi all...well I was extremely successful with this about 1 1/2 years ago and since then I've gain almost half the weight back and I'm now trying to get remotivated again. I'm a 32 year old mother of a toddler so while I can make excuses why I haven't been able to stay on track, I won't because I don't want to make excuses anymore and just need to do it. Eat healthy, try to exercise as much as I can and track as much as I can. A lot myMyFitnessPal friends that I had back then are no longer active either so I would love to get some new ones to get motivation from and to help motivate too. Feel free to add me if you would like :) Thanks :)

Replies

• xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Same happened to me on my first run. I failed to realize I needed a lifestyle change instead of a diet. Good luck and I'm happy to cheer you on!!!
  • Tonisavory
    Tonisavory Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im returning too and need a little motivation to help me along the way :)
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Greetings, friend request sent!
  • Jengemi
    Options
    Thanks all! This is not an easy journey so it helps to have help :)
  • HerMindsEye77
    Options
    It's totally NOT easy, but so long as you're trying - you've not failed. It might take us a thousand times to get it right, but we WILL be successful. I mean... just look at the 409 cleaner. That number's not a random number. That's how many times it took them to get their formula right. Crazy, right?!? BUT, they didn't give up. We can and WE WILL do this! We're worth it.

I'm wishing you the very best of your life for the rest of your long, healthy life.

*smiles*
    Jean

tomboy-princess.com/jointhechallenge