Leslie Sansone New Videos

Options
How would I log them? They seem to appear more high impact. Currently I use Low Impact, would these be logged as high? TIA

Replies

• jessakittyis
    jessakittyis Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I recently did one of her "hiit" training videos and I wouldn't call them high impact or high intensity at all. The burst of "hiit" training were barely 20 seconds long and happened probably twice or 3 times max in the whole video.
  • Poofersgrl
    Poofersgrl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    so are you continuing logging them at low impact?
  • jessakittyis
    jessakittyis Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well I use a heart rate monitor so I just log the calories it tells me I burn but if you don't have a HRM then I could continue to log it as low impact. MFP is notorious for over estimating the amount of calories your burn any way,
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't log them as high either. I borrowed one from the library just the other day.
  • Poofersgrl
    Poofersgrl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    yeah no HRM here so I will continue to do that. Thank you all. I ordered 3 more today.
  • teemama2
    teemama2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well I use a heart rate monitor so I just log the calories it tells me I burn but if you don't have a HRM then I could continue to log it as low impact. MFP is notorious for over estimating the amount of calories your burn any way,
    total agree with the quote above - always err on the low side
    -