10 minute trainer

Options
I'm starting the 10 minute trainer series today. Has anyone else done it? What have your results been like? what's the program you followed?

Replies

• JNDB3
    JNDB3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What is the 10 minute trainer? Sounds interesting.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I would have to say I have not done this.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    I'd say anything beachbody is a well made program. I've never done this one. From what little research I've done... you would likely have to do multiple sessions often to see results.

It billed as effective as a time saver even for those in good shape... which might be true in a pinch a but probably not as your main program.

I think the 10 min thing is really just to get total couch potatoes off the couch. I don't think its all that effective if you don't get in probably like 20 min worth (at least) 2-3 times a week (or every day).

Bottom line, I'd imagine its a decent program, but I wouldn't expect to be doing 10 min worth of exercise a day for a year and still be seeing new results at the end of that year.
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm stacking the workouts. I make sure to do at least one 10 minute one every single day. I also jog 3 days a week, and do yoga 2 days a week. The other 2 days I'm doing 3 of these 10 minute videos stacked.
    Does that make sense?
  • panjabi
    panjabi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just got mine yesterday!
    Are you still using?
    How effective did you find it?