canadian mfp friends wanted!

Options
Hello everyone, I have tried so many diets and fitness plans that did not last! I have lost and regained 100's of pounds. Today thisone feels like I am on the right path. I am in love with the iphone app that makes me accountable. I would like some pals to encourage and support! I live in Alberta Canada. I have begun swimming 3 or 4 days a week for the past month and this week boot camp begins twice a week. I am so excited for this journey.

Replies

• Wildflower3475
    Wildflower3475 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Fellow Canadian here. I'm in Ontario, but used to live in Calgary.
  • canadianchick11
    Options
    welcome :drinker:
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I'm in Ontario and have been on here for 3 weeks with a 5 pound weight loss!

Good luck!!
  • superstarcola
    Options
    Hey! I'm actually moving (back) to Calgary next month! Feel free to add me :)
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm in Quebec and have been here for two weeks. Friend request sent.:smile:
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I live in Calgary!!
  • meetpapa
    meetpapa Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello, I just started today and would like to lose 30-40 pounds in next 5-6 months. I hope this works. I think you are doing a great job by going swimming.
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Writing from Montreal ! I've been here for about a month and it's working so far. Welcome!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi there, fellow Canadian here. I live in Ontario. Welcome to MFP, it's a really good site. I love it. I'll add you as a friend.:wink:
  • paronomasha
    paronomasha Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm from Nova Scotia. I like the idea of the encouragement, support, and accountability available through MFP; feel free to add!
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi from British Columbia...I have been using MFP for a month...down 5LBS.....LOVE IT.

Just be honest with yourself when you are filling out your food & exercise diarys. This is the only way it will work for you.