NEED FRIENDS? New members post your username here

Options

Replies

• amluby5
    amluby5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here as well. Would love to have a few friends for support and motivation.
  • MC_JC
    MC_JC Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi, my user name is KBrunke2014 and my name is Karen. I'm new here, just joined today and would like to find some new friends here. Let's keep each other motivated :)
  • thunderthyghz
    thunderthyghz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    un: thunderthyghz
    Been here for a while, but feel free to add if you need any extra motivation or support. (especially my paleo/primal peeps!)
  • ktja_van
    ktja_van Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    heyyy, feel free to add me :)
  • timmy2tall4u
    timmy2tall4u Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Excited to be here! This morning I took a resting metabolic assessment and found out I was WAY low on caloric intake. After this eye opener the trainer recommended I track my inputs and outputs on this site to get started. I'm 29 215 lbs and looking to sculpt while maintaining my weight. For the next two weeks I will be keeping meticulous notes to help provide a baseline for improvement! Have a great week and feel free to add me as a friend on MFP!

timmy2tall4u
  • klmab9
    klmab9 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Username: Klmab9. 25 yo female with about 12 lbs to lose.
  • CatLady1309
    Options
    Whenever I post it cones up with my old username,so my new one is Catlady1309 :)
  • fodes99
    fodes99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, not new, but going to actually start to use this

38 yr old female form Canada. feel free to add me and let's get doing this!
  • beautifulciera
    beautifulciera Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello All!! New to MFP - username: beautifulciera

My goals are to go from 180 back to 145! I have been procrastinating about getting fit for about a year now, but I am NOW have my game face on, and I'm ready to KICK SOME A.... :))
    I'm in the gym every morning at 6am, excluding Sundays and Fridays. There is so many minor details that go into nutrition, I have considered studying this subject in college. Pray for me! as I am praying for you.

Jasmine :))
  • maryke22
    maryke22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am losing over 100 lbs. I'm from Canada. I need a fit family of people who want to cheer and encourage each other to stay on track. Please friend me! :)
  • erika2fitmommy
    erika2fitmommy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New here! Wife and mom of two. Lost 50lb now working on toning and staying healthy. Would love some friends :)
  • cfuselier01
    Options
    Hi there, new to the MFP scene and looking to connect with some folks to help raise each other up and support during our weight loss journey. Talk to you soon!

• williecampos
    williecampos Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Not new, but feel free to add me @williecampos
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys, I have almost 100lbs to loose so I'll be sticking around for a while! :smile:
  • hendersonb21
    hendersonb21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)

hendersonb21
  • dave_nine
    dave_nine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all :smile: Been getting back into using this app after a long hiatus. Trying to lose around 30lbs/14kg to improve self confidence and health. Male, 20, 6', SW:202lb/92kg GW: 170lb/78kg. Looking for mutual motivation to help us all reach our goals
  • haphazardheather
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm not necessarily new to MFP, but I'm definitely looking for friends after being inactive for a long time. My motivation has been pretty nonexistent lately.
    I'm wanting to lose at least 50 pounds to get into a healthy range for my height. (*)
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Im TemeraldMarie. In search of friends with open diaries. I like to encourage people and be encouraged.
  • erika2fitmommy
    erika2fitmommy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)