2csections later, flabby pouch hanging over my pants. what works!?

Options
I been working out for a while now but no matter what the flab stays i the same spot. I have had two csections in the past three yrs and always worked out after the baby when i got the ok. But no matter how hard i try i dont see it moving . I do stress eat a lot :( and am only about 130lbs

Replies

• blobby10
    blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I had my third and final c-section 14 years ago and still have my pouch! For me, the only way to get rid of it will be by having a tummy tuck but I'm 45 now and not sure it's worth it. Sometimes it gets me down if I try to wear sexy underwear rather than my 'combines' (all is safely gathered in!) but my husband doesn't care what I look like, or if I wear sexy underwear so i will probably put up with it!
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I just had my second c section 5 months ago... mine is getting better after doing some pelvic floor rebuilding exercises. I ordered Linsey Brine's CFS method (meant for post partum abdominal recovery) and I like it so far. it's a 3 part (7 min per part) and each part lasts 3 weeks to help you rebuild you pelvic floor and transverse muscles. They had to cut down there and after carrying babies the muscles are weak. I'm hoping that after this video things will look good again. I was fit before pregnancy and lifted weights/worked out till I delivered. I at my pre preg weight but I am flabby in the pooch too. so, maybe try that? I got it on amazon and it advertises that is can help instead of having surgery. I feel it too, even after just 7 minutes of ab workouts (that's saying something because I've been fit my whole life and active). Though, I am still working on getting to my pre preg weight before I had my 1st daughter 2 1/2 years ago.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Not much you can do about the overhang without surgery im afraid. Mines smaller but will always be there
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Lifting heavy has helped mine tremendously. I had 2 c-sections.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    it depends if it is fat or loose skin. It my be the last place you lose fat from, maybe some weight lifting will help you tone up, but if it's skin there may not me much you can do.
  • Edie30
    Edie30 Posts: 216
    Options
    Yea the tuck is the only thing that'll fix it. It's a bummer!