Tea!

Options
Hi guys! So, as the weather gets cooler, I begin to break out my stashed away store of teas ... It got me to thinking ...

What teas are your favorites? I'm always looking for new ones to try! My current favorite is Trader Joe's Vanilla and Cinnamon Black Tea :)

Replies

• SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Lapsang Souchong, preferably from Tao of Tea or Adagio Teas.
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Good Earth Sweet and Spicy is my current fave. I love tea and this one is just delicious.
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Redbush tea. I can't describe it - it's wonderful. Also, Ginger tea and Chamomile tea. I love Earl grey with milk as well.
  • veronikaf
    veronikaf Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My favourite right now is Cream of Earl Grey from David's Tea!
  • ljashley1952
    ljashley1952 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My all-time favorite is Earl Grey. But I also love Moroccan Mint, Good Earth Sweet and Spicy and Darjeeling.
  • LabAgility
    LabAgility Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Bengal Spice by Celestial Seasonings.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Lipton Blackberry.
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Since it's snowing outside, I am drinking tea even now as I write this :yum: I love the seasonal teas ~ right now I'm drinking pumpkin spice, and as it gets closer to Christmas I love to drink Candy Cane Lane.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I recently had my first cup of Earl Grey and I've been stuck on it since. Love it with a little vanilla almond milk.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    I have lots and lots of tea from David's Tea. Tons of it. Usually I like green jasmine tea, but sometimes a mulled chai or a seasonal flavoured tea is nice too.
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    TWG Geisha Blossom Tea. It's green tea infused with southern fruits. Delicious!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I have a lovely smoked Earl Grey. It's not as strong as the Lapsang Souchong, the smoke is much more subtle.

Another favorite is osmanthus oolong... That osmanthus flowers give a very sweet taste, much like jasmine but not as cloying.

Chrysanthemum makes a wonderful tea also.
  • eat_hike_b33r
    eat_hike_b33r Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Chai from Silk Road in Victoria, BC ... and they have a cherry green tea that I love
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    EG, Cinnamon, Mint, Still love Bigelow's Constant Comment, Ginger, Dandelion, Chai, Vanilla Chai...I am a diehard coffee nut, but have just discovered Teas AND discovered that I love Tea!!!!
  • AgnesXNitt
    Options
    I have to admit I get through about 6-8 cups of Yorkshire Tea every work day - living up to the stereotype of British Civil Servants to very hilt! My colleague is a huge fruit tea fan, but I haven't found one I like yet...
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Lyon's Black Tea (Irish brand) with 1/2 tsp sugar and a splash of milk.

I've also really been enjoying fruit teas, my favourites being Twining's Four Red Fruits and a store brand mixed berry one.
  • LilyOfTheValley008
    Options
    Peppermint and creme brûlée by T2

Trying to have less coffee so I'm definitely bumping this thread :blush:
  • wilsonunc
    wilsonunc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of a lot of these teas ... they all sound awesome! P:
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I make a big mug of tea and put in both Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice tea and either black chai tea or green tea. I'm drinking a steaming mug of green and Bengal right now. Mmm.