Looking for friends

Options
Hello, my name is Jessica and I would love some additional friends. I have 98lbs to lose and am finding it hard to stay motivated. I will do really good and then all of a sudden it goes bad and it will stay bad for a long time. Gain most if not all of my weight back and then some. I'm sick of doing the yo-yo deal. I have lost a lot in the past so I know I can do it. It just seems so overwhelming to think I have 98 lbs to lose. :s

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica! After 20 years of ups and downs, I lost 110 and and am still going strong! Add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • iilollipopzz
    iilollipopzz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! We can motivate each other!
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I've also done the yoyo thing for so long now. I was almost to my goal weight at the end of last year and now I have managed to gain almost all of it back so here we go again.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I also have almost 100lbs to lose, feel free to add me :smiley:
  • TheRealKit
    TheRealKit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . I got hurt and gained 70 lbs . Lost 60 of it and got hurt again and gained it back. Steroids are pure evil and have wreaked havoc on my body. I have lost 36lbs and have around 30 to go. Much easier with support. Good luck
  • icanplay3
    icanplay3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have 102 lbs left to lose...I have only lost 5 lbs so far. We can do this! I will add you. Anyone else can add me too...the more support, the better off we will be! I started at the end of Sept and Oct/Nov have been slow...I started off losing 10 lbs in the first month then gained 5 back due to vacationing, slacking off for 3 weeks and not logging, etc. Well I now know better...you have to keep logging because it keeps you accountable to yourself! I am weighing myself daily and logging daily to keep myself in check. Its when I stop logging and stop weighing myself that I stop losing weight and even start gaining it back. You can't turn a blind eye to your weight loss journey...I have learned that in the past couple months. Onward and upward! I am looking forward to enjoying 2015 in a great new body!