100 pound to loose!

Options
Anyone else got a 100 pound to loose or more seem so far away but with the support of others we can do it :D

add me if you need support too I'm a young mum 21 but like been in contact with people of all different story's I was Diagnosed with PCOS one the biggest reasons I want to loose weight & for my daughter

Replies

• Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I started with over 100lbs to lose. I have lost 73lbs and to get to my ideal goal weight I have about 40-50 more to go. I'd be happy to provide support and encouragement on your journey. Feel free to add me :)
  • StacieLea93
    Options
    Omg wow go you really happy for you that is such an achievement seems so far away for me but I know I can do it if I put my mind what keeps you motivated
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I decided for my new year's resolution this year that I was going to get serious about changing the way I eat. The support system on here really helps keep me motivated and helps me stay accountable. I definitely have days where I totally screw up, like yesterday, lol but I try to take it one day at a time. You can meet your goals just stay determined and if/when you make mistakes just get back up, put it behind you and press forward. You will do great!!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes on your WOE. Time will blitz by so fast that before you know its November 17, 2015. Just take it one day at a time.

Feels like yesterday when i started which was end of August 2013 and remembering how daunting seeing those triple digits to lose but i took it one day at a time and August 2014 i had lost 195lbs. As of today i have lost 229lbs.

Soak up the success threads as that helps.
  • StacieLea93
    Options
    omg wow thats amazing well done love a good success story I get motivated that way thinking it could be me xx
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I would like to lose 80-100 pounds (it will be more around 80). I have no doubt you can do it! This journey can be really hard. I lost 50 but have gained back 25. Set backs suck but as long as you stay motivated and focused you can do it! And you have the great motivation of your daughter :smiley: I am 24 so definitely looking for people around my age!
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    when i started i had to lose 128lbs now i have about 108lbs to lose. I am a little bit closer to my goal but i started febuary 2013. I had struggles and stress events last year that caused me to not really keep the weight off til this year. And I can only hope that next year this time I can double the weight loss from only 20lbs to 40lbs in a year.
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I've been losing steadily and have lost about 50 lbs. I have another 50 or so pounds that I'd like to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • vgreeve
    vgreeve Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 150 pounds, I have lost 78 so far!! It is possible, just take your time and don't get discouraged! Remember you are in it for a healthy life not just to fit in to the perfect holiday dress! And reading the success stories on here is a great motivation to keep moving and keep tracking!
  • StacieLea93
    Options
    thanks everyone yes definitely 100% about a lifestyle change for me and loose weight on the way is a bonus xx
  • dusjujr
    dusjujr Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    my goal is to lose 133 pounds. I lost 50 so far!! my problem is that I get discourage with myself. I have to tell myself that this is a journey and to keep in mind the success I already had.Maybe I need to stop weighting myself everyday? you can add me and we can motivate each other.
  • hoshizoraaaa
    hoshizoraaaa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My i need to loose 100+ as well ^^
    + My ultimate goal weight is 126lbs less than where im at now so hopefully we can do this together!
  • victoriaalice40
    Options
    I have around 95 pounds to lose. It is a journey, I have to remind myself that because I have a tenancy to want instant results and then I get discouraged. Add me if you want.
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    I've lost just over 100 lbs and still have around 85 to go. Feel free to add me. :)
  • hncary
    hncary Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old mom as well with 100lbs to lose :) I'd love to add you!
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    Ive lost almost 150lbs over the past few years...yes, its hard place to be but you can get there if you really want it!!! Add me if you like...
  • StacieLea93
    Options
    thanks for everyone messages and adds goodluck everyone xxx
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I know 100 seems like a lot, but you can do it! I started with an even 100 as my goal and have lost about 87. I'll probably try to go a bit lower than my initial goal, but I'm also pretty happy now with just taking it slow and seeing how it goes and easing into maintenance.

I found it really helpful to break it into smaller goals, some about weight and some about eating or exercise habits.
  • abcmommyx3
    abcmommyx3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I also have PCOS and about 100 pounds to loose. Feel free to add me
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose over 100 pounds. I'm young (18) and have PCOS. Feel free to add me!