Giving MFP a try for good!

Options
Hi all!

I tried MFP once before but gave it a very lackadaisical effort. Now that I am ready to get my body and health back on track, I am 100% fully committing to MFP and a healthier lifestyle.

I just wanted to say hello!

:)

Replies

• SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • Mudler
    Mudler Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    And the very best of luck to you with it.
    You can do it, if I can, anyone can :)
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hello...feel free to add me as MFP friend. Always love to have some encouragement as well as give it out! My goal is to lose 60lbs!
  • dtcjem
    dtcjem Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome. I am with you.....back about three weeks ago and being consistant this time. Scale and Measuring cups getting a full workout!
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    so what are you going to do different than the last time you were on here?
  • brcossette
    brcossette Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Mudler wrote: »
    And the very best of luck to you with it.
    You can do it, if I can, anyone can :)

My sentiments exactly. Just accept the fact that you need to change for the rest of your life not just a week or two.
  • into_fitness
    into_fitness Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just want to commit to my health, for once. I always go on a kick where I go to the gym and eat healthy for about a month, and then fall out of it for about 5, and then back on for another, etc etc.

I am trying to eat healthy and regularly exercise... I feel that by using MFP it will help me stay on track!

No more college diet of nickel night (5 mix drinks for a dollar every thur-sun) and late night snacking and eating "whatever I want".

I let myself get 20 pounds overweight and want more than anything to get down to my goal weight! Just need some guidance, motivation, and something to help me track my food/caloric intake!
  • into_fitness
    into_fitness Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    horndave wrote: »
    so what are you going to do different than the last time you were on here?

I just want to commit to my health, for once. I always go on a kick where I go to the gym and eat healthy for about a month, and then fall out of it for about 5, and then back on for another, etc etc.

I am trying to eat healthy and regularly exercise... I feel that by using MFP it will help me stay on track!

No more college diet of nickel night (5 mix drinks for a dollar every thur-sun) and late night snacking and eating "whatever I want".

I let myself get 20 pounds overweight and want more than anything to get down to my goal weight! Just need some guidance, motivation, and something to help me track my food/caloric intake!