Need some motivation to achieve your goal???

Options
You don't have to work at it alone! Join the Holiday Wellness Challenge. This is a private group, for members to encourage, support, and motivate each other. Plus, FREE MYSTERY GIFT for most consistent participant and the participant with the best results!! Positive members only, please!

Replies

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Will sign up only if I know what said mystery gift is, and if said mystery gift is peanut butter and buckets of wine.
  • KendraMartin85
    KendraMartin85 Posts: 33
    edited November 2014
    Options
    LOL, while I love buckets of wine, I will say that it is not that :(. It will also remain a mystery until the end of the challenge. :)
  • new_me_14
    new_me_14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I need lots of motivation as I'm falling apart.
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Is it a shake? :)
  • CelestialFury
    CelestialFury Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i'm interested
  • KendraMartin85
    Options
    new_me_14 wrote: »
    I need lots of motivation as I'm falling apart.

I sure do help that this challenge will help. Also, feel free to friend me. :)
    Goals may seem impossible in the beginning, but the only thing stopping you is your mindset. Lets get you started on your path to a new you!
  • KendraMartin85
    Options
    Is it a shake? :)

Are you referring to the Mystery prizes?? If so, I can't tell. But they will most likely be different.
  • KendraMartin85
    Options
    i'm interested

Great, I will add you as well! :)

• willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Oooooo is it a shake or a cleanse or a wrap? SIGN ME UP.
  • KendraMartin85
    Options
    paulawatkins1974, are you interesting in joining?
  • willrun4bagels
    Options
    OP, guess you didn't read the sarcasm in my comment based on the group invite you just sent me...
  • KendraMartin85
    Options
    OP, guess you didn't read the sarcasm in my comment based on the group invite you just sent me...

well, then I'm guessing you didn't read the POSITIVE MEMBERS ONLY. good luck on your journey. :)
  • 125by125again
    Options
    I would love to join! Also, sent a friend request too!
  • KendraMartin85
    Options
    I would love to join! Also, sent a friend request too!

Great! Thanks for the add. :)
  • willrun4bagels
    Options

well, then I'm guessing you didn't read the POSITIVE MEMBERS ONLY. good luck on your journey. :)

Reported for spam. You're trying to peddle your shakes or wraps or "detoxes" in a private group. :p Please read the TOS for the MFP forums.
  • KendraMartin85
    Options
    No one said anything about shakes, wraps or any sales products. The group is for support, motivation and accountability. And thankfully will not include anyone who wants to comment random negativity.
  • willrun4bagels
    Options
    No one said anything about shakes, wraps or any sales products. The group is for support, motivation and accountability. And thankfully will not include anyone who wants to comment random negativity.

Right, because free gifts from strangers on the internet sent to a Fedex or Kinko's near the winner's address (per your group invitation you sent me) seems totally legit and not like some sort of MLM sales pitch...

tZOS8.gif
  • KendraMartin85
    Options

Right, because free gifts from strangers on the internet sent to a Fedex or Kinko's near the winner's address (per your group invitation you sent me) seems totally legit and not like some sort of MLM sales pitch...

tZOS8.gif

Gosh, you're right. Finding multiple ways to motivate people must make me a terrible person. I don't have to include any sort of prize or gift for participants. If you don't wish to join, which you've been extremely clear you do not... then you are welcome to keep your negativity to yourself.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Are the members of the group hot?
  • KendraMartin85
    KendraMartin85 Posts: 33
    edited November 2014
    Options
    elliottTN, Sorry, but this is not a hook up group.