hi.

Options
I Have never been happy with my body, and I have struggled with anorexia for the past 8 years or so...hospitalized twice....I figured id try doing things the right way this time....
so.....hi...

Replies

• Michellekutz1
    Options
    Good luck and be healthy as long as you stick with that you are good to go :)
  • CoralMoon
    CoralMoon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck and be healthy as long as you stick with that you are good to go :)

thanks
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Good luck to ya! I have to say that you are the first person on here that is attempting to gain weight. The majority of us on here are really good at that!! LOL
  • focusedonfitness2015
    Options
    Welcome to MFP CoralMoon! I wish you much success. You will find a lot of support on here. The first step is always the hardest and you are well on your way to becoming a healthier you. Congrats!
  • CoralMoon
    Options
    Hophead43 wrote: »
    Good luck to ya! I have to say that you are the first person on here that is attempting to gain weight. The majority of us on here are really good at that!! LOL
    Actually, I am trying to lose weight still, but Im tired of the weight yo-yo....it started when I was really little, and i dropped to 110 lbs...and then i gained to 160 when I was in treatment...and now im unhappy again..but i hate hospitals......and i wanna try healthy ways....
  • CoralMoon
    Options
    Welcome to MFP CoralMoon! I wish you much success. You will find a lot of support on here. The first step is always the hardest and you are well on your way to becoming a healthier you. Congrats!

thank you