Need some motivation to achieve your goal???

Options
2»

Replies

• Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Just signed up. Cant wait to lose 40 pounds in the first week drinking miracle shakes and taking mircale pills while wrapping my entire body in plastic wrap that I could of just bought from wal-mart! YEA!!! so pumped up!
  • KendraMartin85
    Options
    Just signed up. Cant wait to lose 40 pounds in the first week drinking miracle shakes and taking mircale pills while wrapping my entire body in plastic wrap that I could of just bought from wal-mart! YEA!!! so pumped up!

Bahahaha. Not that kind of challenge. Thanks for the humor though.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Oooooo is it a shake or a cleanse or a wrap? SIGN ME UP.
    Agreed. Dollars to donuts, OP is trying to sell something. Probably Beachbody.

She will pretend to be starting a supportive group, but will end up trying to sell stuff.

Good salespeople aren't obviously con artists.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    ElliottTN wrote: »
    Are the members of the group hot?
    No, but Kendra will promise to make them hot with her shakes, for the low, low price of $$$$$.

She's going to be a helpful coach like that, lol.

Kendra, you're caught up in a pyramid scheme. Stop before you're out too much money.
  • gshifrin
    gshifrin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sure, sign me up. I don't need any gifts, mysterious or otherwise, but can sure use all the motivation help I can get.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options

Just be careful not to leave the wraps on too long though, your skin needs time to breathe so it can let out all the ~toxins~.
  • Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

Just be careful not to leave the wraps on too long though, your skin needs time to breathe so it can let out all the ~toxins~.

hahaha! Maybe the mystery gift is a nifty alarm clock that lets you know when to take the wraps off :o
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    3898460-8864152835-
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »
    3898460-8864152835-

Can I haz some too?
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I totally needs some motivations for this holiday! What are the gifts? What is the challenge? Can you sendme more info?