Who's a Coaster Enthusiast?

Options
Looking for other coaster enthusiasts out there? I theme parks and camping. My home park is Six Flags New England. I am also a member of the Coaster Crew, and love going to their events. I hate doing the walk of shame, and have told myself that I do not want to do that any longer. I try to make little goals to lead me up to my big goals. I was already able to fit on Mind Eraser for the first time in 2 years before the park closed. When the park opens, I am hoping to fit on Bizarro again. And this summer, I hope to fit on Millennium Force at Cedar Point.

Replies

• MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Here! Was going to Six Flags when it was Riverside. I remember after they installed The Cyclone, they made the Thunderbolt go backwards for a year just because people thought it was too tame.

I am RIGHT WITH YOU with the walk of shame. Had it happen at Bizzaro there and MF at Cedar Point (my new home park). But I fit on Top Thrill Dragster, go figure!. What I like about CP is they at least have "sample seats" at the front of every coaster so you don't have to wait line to be embarrassed.

My daughter is a huge coaster buff and that is one of the motivations I use to lose the weight. Not missing out on any of those moments with her in 2015.
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I like other kinds of coasters: those you put drinks on.
  • choochooman74
    choochooman74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    mjtunney wrote: »
    Here! Was going to Six Flags when it was Riverside. I remember after they installed The Cyclone, they made the Thunderbolt go backwards for a year just because people thought it was too tame.

I am RIGHT WITH YOU with the walk of shame. Had it happen at Bizzaro there and MF at Cedar Point (my new home park). But I fit on Top Thrill Dragster, go figure!. What I like about CP is they at least have "sample seats" at the front of every coaster so you don't have to wait line to be embarrassed.

My daughter is a huge coaster buff and that is one of the motivations I use to lose the weight. Not missing out on any of those moments with her in 2015.

Best of luck buddy. I want to ride with my girl's daughter, who is like a daughter to me. She is 9 and is almost tall enough for all the rides, now.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    jbach2 wrote: »
    I like other kinds of coasters: those you put drinks on.

I thought that was what this thread was about. I was thinking "I LOVE coasters!!" I have so many. Anyway, carry on.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    No thanks. I'm a toaster enthusiast.
    rwfu9qyco3dc.jpg
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    She is 9 and is almost tall enough for all the rides, now.

When mine was 9, she put cardboard in her shoes to give the extra quarter inch she needed to make the height limit.
  • choochooman74
    choochooman74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    She is 9 and is almost tall enough for all the rides, now.

When mine was 9, she put cardboard in her shoes to give the extra quarter inch she needed to make the height limit.

HA!! We will see what happens when the time comes.