Subway sandwich

Replies

• Sevendust912
    Sevendust912 Posts: 122 Member
    12" Spicy italian, toasted, double provolone

Lettuce, tomato, pickles, hot peppers, O&V is pretty damn good
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,032 Member
    I occasionally have a Subway. I don't mind it. But I'm in Australia and we're practically a 3rd world country when it comes to sandwich places. If we had a Jimmy John's, I'd walk over broken glass to get there.
  • Subway is gross to me. I stopped eating there about a year ago. Something about the taste...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Their bread is a waste of calories.
  • peter56765
    peter56765 Posts: 352 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Their bread is a waste of calories.

And that's where most of the calories are. They're pretty stingy on the meat.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    edited November 2014
    Acg67 wrote: »
    KylaDenay wrote: »
    Stoshew71 wrote: »
    Wawa
    Yes wawa hoagies are better than Subway. Subway sucks. Publix hoagies are better, a hoagie from any pizza/sandwich shop in the north is better and Jersey Mike's hoagie done Mike's way is better! Nuff said. Subway is a lame excuse for a sandwich :)

ETA: cannot forget Cappriotti's!

The bobby
    Yesss that is my favorite!

They do not have Cappriotti's near me in Orlando, so I make them myself with Thanksgiving leftovers every year now since I moved here.
  • looopyloops
    looopyloops Posts: 84 Member
    I always liked subway if fast food is my choice, and I love the new chopped salads they do, I have an egg allergy so always ask for a clean knife, and always get the real chicken breast in my salads. my only complaint is the lack of egg free dressings, I end up with the franks hot sauce for my salad
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    I don't really mind subway. There's a pretty nice one by me.
    Actually though, I like Wawa.
  • gshifrin
    gshifrin Posts: 53 Member
    I usually carry around some Subway gift cards to hand out to homeless people (instead of giving cash which makes me uncomfortable). From their reactions, I can assure you that Subway is greatly appreciated, much more than the McDonalds cards I used to give.