2»

Replies

• KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    tchell99 wrote: »
    I had their version of the cronut last week

How was it?

It wouldn't of been that bad except that it tasted slightly old =/ nuked it for 10 seconds and it was pretty good.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I would not get this every day as the egg white and veggie omlet probably picks up residual fat from the cooking surface, but wow, what a treat!

You are over thinking way too much.

ETA: And lose the "I'm a dieter" mentality. Get the "l'm adopting a healthy lifestyle" mentality.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Can't compare it to some of the local bakery grade cronuts I've had though. It had that fast food pastry taste to it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I walk to my DD
    Can't compare it to some of the local bakery grade cronuts I've had though. It had that fast food pastry taste to it.

I haven't had the original, but Safeway's version is pretty good. Now I'm going to have to walk to my DD and see if they have them.
  • the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love the coffee from DD. I used to get their egg white flatbread sandwiches and wake up wraps. Not too bad on the calories, but not for every day either. I wish they had a lower calorie muffin option (not just low fat, like the blueberry one).
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I meant the "A dieter walks into a Dunkin Donuts" to be kind of tongue in cheek. Sorry if I offended anyone.
  • emmacken
    emmacken Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I like to get a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich on an English muffin. It's hot, savory, and only 290 calories! I did some grad school work in Oregon this summer and couldn't believe how much I missed my Dunks! Definitely got a French vanilla iced coffee as soon as I landed in Boston...
  • mbcaldwell123
    mbcaldwell123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely call that a big win not a tiny one!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure I would have been quite as strong or resolved as you. That is so very awesome!
  • consideritdonemi
    consideritdonemi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I meant the "A dieter walks into a Dunkin Donuts" to be kind of tongue in cheek. Sorry if I offended anyone.

There was nothing wrong with your intro. 'Offense' or overscrutinization on language or terms is someone else's personal problem/opinion. Thanks for sharing your info.