Replies

• Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I hunt ghosts for fun by night and am a systems analyst by day
  • morgan_mfit
    morgan_mfit Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That I'm a civil engineer working in the heavy construction field!! I get a lot of suprised responses when people ask what I do for a living, not many women are engineers (unfortunatly!!)
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    That I'm not as intimidating and pretentious as I look and sound sometimes. I'm actually a loving, giving person and would give people the shirt off of my back. That I love to dance and will hit the dance floor on my own if need be. That I'm afraid of heights but have jumped out of planes and helicopters and love flying.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    That I'm a civil engineer working in the heavy construction field!! I get a lot of suprised responses when people ask what I do for a living, not many women are engineers (unfortunatly!!)

Agreed.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    That I was an Explorer and Adventurer and explosives expert... I used to climb a mountain before lunch virtually everyday... and smoke a cigarette at the top of each peak I climbed
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »

Stop staring at me.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    NOW I am not talking sissy mountains... I am talking Rocky mountain peaks IN Northern Canada
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    Options
    People who know me or meet me generally have said I seem graceful .. yet I'm the most accident prone person I've ever known! :(
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    I interpret for the deaf at my church.
  • texmexcoconut
    texmexcoconut Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I once worked for Disney World. ^-^
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    N2Couture wrote: »
    People who know me or meet me generally have said I seem graceful .. yet I'm the most accident prone person I've ever known! :(

I'm exactly the same. I tell people I skate and get "well I could tell you carry yourself so gracefully" then I walk into a door frame and the image is ruined
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Apparently the only time I'm grumpy is when I'm hungry AND sleepy.
    >.>

Did not know this. Now, I know.
  • aftonmorris
    Options
    People are usually surprised to learn I don't invite people over to my home. I have agoraphobia and my home is my sanctuary. <3
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    Options
    N2Couture wrote: »

I'm exactly the same. I tell people I skate and get "well I could tell you carry yourself so gracefully" then I walk into a door frame and the image is ruined

once as a teen, I went river rock swimming with friends .. guys were looking at me in my bathing suit, what do I do? Slip on a rock, right on my face. No booze either. lol I'm awful .. In my defense, I have vertigo .. lol
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    I turned many men who wanted to marry me.
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I used to take boxing lessons
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I can write my full name in the snow in cursive with my urine.

If your name is Al, that's not that impressive
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I'm a ninja (seriously)